Disney Springs vs Water Parks

Pinkos

Mouseketeer
Is there a better day of the week to visit Disney Springs or the water Parks? Is anyone familiar with crowd levels at either? We are mostly doing Universal on our next trip but want to work in a day at BB and DSprings, we are fairly flexible on when we do both, so thoughts appreciated!

Thanks

Not sure about crowd levels but if your at Universal I would stay with Volcano Bay.

Not sure about crowd levels but if your at Universal I would stay with Volcano Bay.
Thanks, but i have a little shorty who doesn't make a lot of the height restrictions there, we are hoping to try that one when she grows a few more inches ;-)

Thanks, but i have a little shorty who doesn't make a lot of the height restrictions there, we are hoping to try that one when she grows a few more inches ;-)
Ahh makes sense.. I'm sure once they get older they will love it. I'm not adventurous and had a great time.

Is there a better day of the week to visit Disney Springs or the water Parks? Is anyone familiar with crowd levels at either? We are mostly doing Universal on our next trip but want to work in a day at BB and DSprings, we are fairly flexible on when we do both, so thoughts appreciated!

Thanks
We have always gone in June and July and find that rainy/ overcast days are the best days to go to the water parks. No crowds and less chance of sunburn. As long as there is no lightning, they are open even if it is pouring rain all day.

We have always gone in June and July and find that rainy/ overcast days are the best days to go to the water parks. No crowds and less chance of sunburn. As long as there is no lightning, they are open even if it is pouring rain all day.
Yes this has been my thoughts as well ... I guess I was asking more if days of the week were better than others. Like I wonder if weekends are busier at the water parks because locals might avail of them? Or are they more inclined to go to the non parks?

I'd avoid DS on Friday nights and Saturdays, just because of the local traffic factor. Basically it's an outdoor mall, what are the worst times to go to the mall? Friday nights and Saturdays

I would assume that weekends will be busier on all parts of Disney property because of locals. And yeah, DS is bumping on Friday and Saturday nights.

Yes this has been my thoughts as well ... I guess I was asking more if days of the week were better than others. Like I wonder if weekends are busier at the water parks because locals might avail of them? Or are they more inclined to go to the non parks?

Yes, weekends are a bit busier at the water parks, but not horrible. They're never "packed", we've been to them literally dozens of times each, we absolutely love them. DS is also busier on Fri and Sat evening. The bars/restaurants are packed. We don't drink, so we have zero desire to be there during those evenings. No, there aren't drunks walking around everywhere, not at all. But the bar scene and crowd really isn't our style.

The water parks are great on an overcast day. We like to hit DS first thing in the morning...eat breakfast at Wolgang Puck Express (Best breakfast at Disney IMO) and enjoy the stores for a few hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter