Disney Springs Resorts

Duck143

DIS Veteran
Can people staying at Disney Springs resorts hop on a bus from a park to get to Disney Springs? I've always had a rental, so could go anywhere I wanted.

Thank you! It's easy enough to go somewhere for a cocktail and then walk back to the resort from Disney Springs. I know DS resorts have their own shuttle service, but I'm not sure how often they come around and if its more convenient to grab a regular bus to DS.

Last edited:

Disney buses would be running approximately every 20 minutes to Disney Springs. If you just miss,a bus, plan on that 20 minute wait. If there is,a line (others, waiting to board a bus) you would wait in that line. I've never had to wait with a long line, but it can happen.

I know DS resorts have their own shuttle service, but I'm not sure hoe often they come around and if its more convenient to grab a regular bus to DS.
When going to Disney Springs, Disney's own buses are most convenient because Disney Springs Resorts buses do not provide service between any park and Disney Springs.

They do, however, run on an actual fixed, published, and posted schedule. The information will be available at your resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!