disney springs parking?

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hello: There used to be ground level parking at disney springs, is there still a place to park close to the disney springs shopping area without having to park in the parking garage and take the elevators down.

Deb.

The street-level parking areas are by the West Side down by the Cirque du Soleil theater.

The Marketplace and World of Disney Store are down at the other end. There is a boat that you can take from the Westside to the Marketplace.

Do you still go through security to walk into Disney Springs from parking areas, long walk pushing wheelchair.

I thought the security checkpoints in the garage(s) are on level 2. When I used to park on the ground level in the garage(s), I could walk directly into DS, but there has been an individual security guard there for a long time now. I suspect he/she will direct you to the elevators/escalators to go up to level 2 and then you could take the elevator/escalators after security down to ground level.

I thought the security checkpoints in the garage(s) are on level 2. When I used to park on the ground level in the garage(s), I could walk directly into DS, but there has been an individual security guard there for a long time now. I suspect he/she will direct you to the elevators/escalators to go up to level 2 and then you could take the elevator/escalators after security down to ground level.
Yes that’s what they do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter