Disney springs hotels

Retroecho

circle skirts & pixie dust
can anyone give me the low down on a couple things?
Staying three nights at the doubletree suites. What are the perks we get for Disney? Also, is it an easy walk to Disney springs? And can we use a Disney gift card to pay?

can anyone give me the low down on a couple things?

Staying three nights at the doubletree suites.
What are the perks we get for Disney?
Also, is it an easy walk to Disney springs?
And can we use a Disney gift card to pay?

- Extra Magic Hours and 60 day FP+
- Easy Walk
- I've never tried but my guess would be no except for in their Disney shop
- They do provide a decent bus system to the parks so you won't have to drive and pay for parking.

PS One of our two favorite Disney Springs hotels.

Last edited:
- Extra Magic Hours and 60 day FP+

You have to be cautious mentioning this, as it's only being advertised as a 2018 benefit and the OP did not say when they are looking to stay.

You have to be cautious mentioning this, as it's only being advertised as a 2018 benefit and the OP did not say when they are looking to stay.

That is true ........ but as of right now they are perks of those hotels. It's just like we don't know if next year the DDP will be the same or change again, we don't know if ME will be free or a charge ... we can only go on what is being put out there now.

To clarify for OP ...

Right now the only thing that the Disney Springs hotels are even advertising is the EMH.

Extra Magic Hours
Enjoy Extra Magic Hours in 2018 with valid theme park ticket. Trial offer ends December 31, 2018.

While it has been stated the Disney Springs hotels get 60 FP+ and
almost a month after it was supposed to start to be available some folks are able to book them ....
the Disney Springs hotels are not advertising this as a perk as yet.

That is true ........ but as of right now they are perks of those hotels. It's just like we don't know if next year the DDP will be the same or change again, we don't know if ME will be free or a charge ... we can only go on what is being put out there now.

I see that a bit differently. DDP and ME are long standing benefits that can and have changed historically. These are not advertised as benefits for only one year. Whereas, newly advertised benefits of DSAR hotels are clearly being relayed as 2018 benefits. Could they change in the future? Sure. Should we assume they will continue beyond 2018? No reason to at this time. I'm only asking when responding to others about the benefit, that you make it clear it's for 2018 because no one knows yet if it will continue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!