Disney Springs - Getting there & While there

sablebomb

Mouseketeer
We are staying offsite but plan on hitting Disney Springs on our arrival day (flight doesn't get in until 630pm).
We will be doing a late dinner at T-Rex (kids will love it)!
We will have a car- I assume driving there is the best bet but what about parking?

And while there, what are the must do's?
Kids are 9 and 11 (one girl, one boy).

Parking at DS is free, but can be very crowded. They’ve recently built parking garages to expand capacity.

What time is your ADR? It will be challenging to get to DS much before 7:15, especially if you have to collect baggage, and that’s also assuming you don’t go to wherever you’re staying first.

Safe travels!

I expected my kids (one same age; one younger) to like the toy shops more but they were kind of “meh” on them. They loved the restaurants we did there but aside from that there did not seem to be that much to occupy them (aside from the extra cost items such as the Star Wars ride).

Parking at DS is free, but can be very crowded. They’ve recently built parking garages to expand capacity.

What time is your ADR? It will be challenging to get to DS much before 7:15, especially if you have to collect baggage, and that’s also assuming you don’t go to wherever you’re staying first.

Safe travels!
thanks,
We are making the reservation for around 9pm just in case of any delays, etc. and we want to drop our stuff off at the rental property first as well.

Thanks for the info!

The balloon ride is fun. I think it costs 15 per person with a dvc discount As are the aqua cars at the boat house restaurant. Each car is $125 I think and carries up to 3 people. There is a dvc discount. The ride around the lake takes about 10 minutes.

There are usually musicians playing at various places if the kids like to dance to music. And there is the LEGO store which seems to be a big attraction for some kids.

If you like Irish music and dancing go into raglan road, you don’t need to eat there. While the parents have a beer or other beverage at the bar the kids can watch the Irish dancing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter