disney springs for miles and miles

My family actually enjoys Disney Springs. The shops don't really fit in our budget but window shopping is free and thank God for Prime Now. It rained so much while we were there I was 2 seconds from getting an overpriced windbreaker, which I just ended up getting from Amazon and would actually wear outside of Disney.

Where I don't mind splurging is on the food. We tried a little bit of everything the day we were there.

I always loved the DTD Marketplace and just glad they left it mostly intact. I do enjoy walking by the lake and the bridge area, but as for the rest, I'm not into high end shopping while at Disney. I'm there for the Disney bubble, period!

... It rained so much while we were there I was 2 seconds from getting an overpriced windbreaker, which I just ended up getting from Amazon and would actually wear outside of Disney...

So you ordered from Amazon and had it delivered to your resort? I'm guessing you stayed on property? Good idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!