Disney Springs Hotels: 60-Day FP + EMH Through 2020: *No Packages Needed*

If that glitch ever happens again name-wise, you can always add a fake person to MDX to match the glitch; a little faster than calling.

If your length of stay for the B is more than 7 days, then you should be able to book for the complete length...that will be another call, unfortunately.
Thanks! I hope all this frustration helps future guests!

I actually have more fast passes than I actually want right now anyway. Just wanted to test. I will call though so they are aware of the issue before it hits someone else.

Need to kill some time before our car comes for us! We will be in Disney Springs in less than 12 hours

Thanks! I hope all this frustration helps future guests!

I actually have more fast passes than I actually want right now anyway. Just wanted to test. I will call though so they are aware of the issue before it hits someone else.

Need to kill some time before our car comes for us! We will be in Disney Springs in less than 12 hours
Thanks for testing the system! Disney does need to know and that’s very nice of you to be proactive for others. Everyone on this Orlando Board is great and helpful! I’m always on Theme Parks - FP threads but have definitely enjoyed following along here.

Have a wonderful trip! Safe travels to you!!

Thanks for testing the system! Disney does need to know and that’s very nice of you to be proactive for others. Everyone on this Orlando Board is great and helpful! I’m always on Theme Parks - FP threads but have definitely enjoyed following along here.

Have a wonderful trip! Safe travels to you!!
Thank you! Excited about the B. Looks so bright! And there is a huge snow storm headed my way. So very grateful we will b out in time.

I'm not tech savvy at all. I can see my reservation when I try to link but it says Help us find a Match. When I add my party there is no way to confirm or submit. If I click on the details my ressie is there but I can continue to get it all the way linked. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

I'm not tech savvy at all. I can see my reservation when I try to link but it says Help us find a Match. When I add my party there is no way to confirm or submit. If I click on the details my ressie is there but I can continue to get it all the way linked. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
Tandy, is your ‘B’ reservation showing for 2 adults and 2 children? If so, you can add fake people into your MDX account to match that total number.

Or, you can call Disney for assistance in linking your reservation Confirmation # to your account.

Our reservation does show 2 A and 2 C. We are three. Any FP+ advantage having the (fake) 2nd child?

My reservation for Holiday Inn Disney Springs added 2 phantom children. My Disney Experience wouldn't allow me to link it up since it is only 2 of us. I called Disney and they were able to fix it quite quickly and easily :wizard:

My reservation for Holiday Inn Disney Springs added 2 phantom children. My Disney Experience wouldn't allow me to link it up since it is only 2 of us. I called Disney and they were able to fix it quite quickly and easily :wizard:
Seems to be a reoccurring problem!

This will be great once all the kinks are addressed.

The first post says that all hotels link to MDX, but I'm confident that Best Western Disney Springs is not working. I just talked to them; they say they're still not ready.

The first post says that all hotels link to MDX, but I'm confident that Best Western Disney Springs is not working. I just talked to them; they say they're still not ready.
Thanks; I’ll amend the info. :)

Same with me. First communication with Disney, CM said it would be possible, but after a month another CM said: at the moment BW is not linking, MAYBE in the future. So, it kind of ruins my whole planning and I don't understand the difference, a BW is a resort area hotel listed with the others.

Quite disappointed!

Same with me. First communication with Disney, CM said it would be possible, but after a month another CM said: at the moment BW is not linking, MAYBE in the future. So, it kind of ruins my whole planning and I don't understand the difference, a BW is a resort area hotel listed with the others.

Quite disappointed!

The problem is that each hotel needs to connect their computer systems to Disney's so that Disney can look up the hotel confirmation number and get the info they need, like how many guests, how long, etc. The hotel is at the mercy of the folks at the head office who run the booking system. Believe me, the folks at that Best Western are probably on the phone every day to the Best Western IT people asking them when the connection will be ready to go.

This means a lot to them and is worth a lot of money. They want it to work just as much as you do.

Another perk has been added to the Springs Resorts :) From Mousesavers:
have your Disney theme park purchases delivered to the Disney Store at the hotel.*”

Has anyone booked a Hilton hotel with Hilton Honors points to use this benefit? I assume it would work the same way, since even booking with points we get a reservation number.

Quite disappointed!

The problem is that each hotel needs to connect their computer systems to Disney's so that Disney can look up the hotel confirmation number and get the info they need, like how many guests, how long, etc. The hotel is at the mercy of the folks at the head office who run the booking system. Believe me, the folks at that Best Western are probably on the phone every day to the Best Western IT people asking them when the connection will be ready to go.

This means a lot to them and is worth a lot of money. They want it to work just as much as you do.

Part of the issue could be that the hotel was sold later last year to Drury. Drury is coming in and completely renovating the hotel. Bookings may be funky right now because depending on when you book it could be a BW or it could be a Drury which would be two different sites ... and maybe they are having issues with adjusting the sites. If BW is leaving why bother connect, and Drury not being there yet no one would know to look at that anyway so why link, although that hotel is not on their site anyway.

AND part of the planning is knowing at some point the hotel will be going through construction top to bottom which may impact stays. I for one would not book there until after it is complete.

Part of the issue could be that the hotel was sold later last year to Drury. Drury is coming in and completely renovating the hotel. Bookings may be funky right now because depending on when you book it could be a BW or it could be a Drury which would be two different sites ... and maybe they are having issues with adjusting the sites. If BW is leaving why bother connect, and Drury not being there yet no one would know to look at that anyway so why link, although that hotel is not on their site anyway.

All the bookings are funneling through Best Western's booking system. Drury has bought the property, but are keeping the Best Western brand, at least for now. I don't think they've anounced any renovation or rebranding plans yet.

AND part of the planning is knowing at some point the hotel will be going through construction top to bottom which may impact stays. I for one would not book there until after it is complete.

We stayed there a couple weeks ago and it's still in good shape. It's an 80's-vintage tower hotel, but it's been well maintained.

All the bookings are funneling through Best Western's booking system. Drury has bought the property, but are keeping the Best Western brand, at least for now. I don't think they've anounced any renovation or rebranding plans yet.

We stayed there a couple weeks ago and it's still in good shape. It's an 80's-vintage tower hotel, but it's been well maintained.

I did not mean that reservations could not be made but stating the fact that it is currently owned by one brand and on the surface operated by another .... who knows what the ability is to tie in to Disney's site. It may be why this is the only hotel that is not connected.

But it was discussed soon after they closed on the hotel ... by a few sources ....
"St. Louis-based Drury Hotels is doubling down on Orlando's tourism corridor, paying $20.5 million last week for the 325-key Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort, where it will rebrand and invest heavily in renovations to add value to what is a 45-year-old tower."

The reason I wouldn't stay there in recent years is because it is outdated and gets consistent complaints about it being dated. I look at the rates, plus the fees and I'm not paying that for a hotel in need of renovation (and that goes for the Hilton as well). Every hotel at Disney Springs is a vintage hotel but most of them have renovated and upgraded.

I just compared rates of two rooms closest to each other ...
... I picked the dates of my next trip .... both AAA

- Best Western room $251 per night plus $14 resort fee plus $8 parking fee = $273

and go right across the street ... to a newly renovated 2 room suite ...

- DoubleTree Suites 2 room suite $241 per night special includes parking = $241

There is no comparison in these two hotels offering and rooms,
so to have BW $32 more than DTS is hard to process. :confused3
If it were renovated fine, but being it has not been the rates should be much lower.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter