Disney Springs Hotels: 60-Day FP + EMH Through 2020: *No Packages Needed*

I was told the only way I would get a 60 day window would be to cancel with the b and rebook with Disney.

They are indeed stooping to selling fast pass access.

I need to take a few deep breaths before I decide on a course of action.

I was told the only way I would get a 60 day window would be to cancel with the b and rebook with Disney.

They are indeed stooping to selling fast pass access.

I need to take a few deep breaths before I decide on a course of action.

This is the way I was expecting it to be.

I’ll check with Dreams Unlimited again.

Disney CMs, who were training travel agents regarding DS hotels, stated all DS guests would have the 60-day FP Booking window not just the guests who booked through Disney.

Will reply if DU has updated information for DS guests.
Any update? One person posted on another thread that they were able to link a reservation booked directly with Hilton by calling. I had no such luck.

Hoping this is not dependent on who answers the phone.

Any update? One person posted on another thread that they were able to link a reservation booked directly with Hilton by calling. I had no such luck.

Hoping this is not dependent on who answers the phone.
Disney hasn’t clarified any booking info for DS Hotels.

So at this time the only way to get 60 day fast pass access is to book directly with Disney.

For kicks and giggles I called Disney to price out the B resort if I booked through Disney.

I am a passholder. You cannot book a Disney springs resort through Disney without booking tickets (so a package)

Did anyone have a different experience?
Has anyone been able to link a Disney springs hotel without a Disney package?

Hoping this is not all dependent on who you get on the phone.

I have Holiday Inn Disney Springs booked May 7-11. I have had this booked for months, so I obviously did not book this through Disney. Also have APs so no need to book a package. I've called twice now and been given two different responses.

Called 1/10 - 1st CM said that she didn't know anything about this and checked with her manager. She came back saying her manager confirmed that we will be able to link our hotel to MDE and get to 60 day FP and EMH, but that the system just wasn't ready for it yet. She advised that I call back in another day or two.

Called today 1/12 - CM was pretty snarky about the whole thing. She told me that I am not entitled to 60 day FPs or EMH because I am not staying on Disney property. I explained to her the new information. She put me on hold for a few minutes. She returned to tell me that the only way I will receive these perks is if I cancel my existing reservation and rebook an entire package through Disney directly. I explained to her that I've had this reservations for months, can't cancel it, and that I am AP so I do not need to book a ticket package. She basically said oh well and that was it.

I am going to try back again in another week or so and see what happens. It seems like different CMs are giving different answers.

@prov3v56 has confirmed a room-only Stay, not booked through Disney, links to MDX.

Thanks again, prov3v56!
We are staying at the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista in June. After trying everyday since the 10th, I was finally able to use the confirmation number from Expedia to link my reservation into the Disney site.

Hopefully others will be able to link their reservations and start chooses FP+.

I have Holiday Inn Disney Springs booked May 7-11. I have had this booked for months, so I obviously did not book this through Disney. Also have APs so no need to book a package. I've called twice now and been given two different responses.

Called 1/10 - 1st CM said that she didn't know anything about this and checked with her manager. She came back saying her manager confirmed that we will be able to link our hotel to MDE and get to 60 day FP and EMH, but that the system just wasn't ready for it yet. She advised that I call back in another day or two.

Called today 1/12 - CM was pretty snarky about the whole thing. She told me that I am not entitled to 60 day FPs or EMH because I am not staying on Disney property. I explained to her the new information. She put me on hold for a few minutes. She returned to tell me that the only way I will receive these perks is if I cancel my existing reservation and rebook an entire package through Disney directly. I explained to her that I've had this reservations for months, can't cancel it, and that I am AP so I do not need to book a ticket package. She basically said oh well and that was it.

I am going to try back again in another week or so and see what happens. It seems like different CMs are giving different answers.

8 night stay booked at the B -room only with Canadian tickets. Cast member I spoke with last evening said it was still being rolled out for those who did not book with Disney. To keep trying everyday. If I was unable to link by the end of the month to call.

I tried entering my Expedia confirmation number into My Disney Experience and it still isn't linking for me. Going to keep trying!

Booked a three day stay at the double tree at ds thru our travel agent. It was SO. CHEAP. I hope we love it. It's so hard to do Disney cheaply with a large fam.

I'm still waiting and watching this thread. I went ahead and booked Holiday Inn with points for July (so the option to book with Disney is not available to me). I'm AP and don't need tickets either. I've entered in my ressie number everyday, including today and still no dice. Still not linked. Will keep trying. Not panicked, plenty of time for me.

Still waiting to hear from those there this week, how are the vouchers for EMH working out? Do you get them everyday or just once for length of stay? etc. etc.

I tried entering my Expedia confirmation number into My Disney Experience and it still isn't linking for me. Going to keep trying!

Make sure you are using the confirmation number not the itinerary number for Expedia. On my reservation I had two different numbers. The itinerary number started with a 7. The confirmation number (the one that finally worked) started with an 8.

Our friends that are going with us also booked the same hotel through expedia but on their reservation, it is only showing an itinerary number so they were unable to link the reservation.

Make sure you are using the confirmation number not the itinerary number for Expedia. On my reservation I had two different numbers. The itinerary number started with a 7. The confirmation number (the one that finally worked) started with an 8.

Our friends that are going with us also booked the same hotel through expedia but on their reservation, it is only showing an itinerary number so they were unable to link the reservation.
Thanks Prov! Even using the correct conf # it still isn't allowing us to link. I even called the hotel to make sure I was using the correct confirmation number. Hopefully it'll link up soon :)

Thanks Prov! Even using the correct conf # it still isn't allowing us to link. I even called the hotel to make sure I was using the correct confirmation number. Hopefully it'll link up soon :)

I have read in the past when booking with Orbitz you had to call them to get the Disney confirmation #? Perhaps it' the same with Expedia?

I have read in the past when booking with Orbitz you had to call them to get the Disney confirmation #? Perhaps it' the same with Expedia?
I don't believe that is the case as the hotel confirmation number included with my booking worked for the hotel itself to pull up my reservation. The Expedia number is much longer and different... Has anyone else had any luck linking their non-Disney package bookings to the app?

This entire thing is interesting to me. I am considering doubletree suites for a stay in june/july instead of onsite moderate. The one thing that may sway my decision towards onsite is the pool areas/waterslides onsite.

But...

Am I to assume if we book this resort through disney with a package on a disney visa card, it would still qualify for the 6m 0% financing? I normally try to pay the trip off before but its a nice to have the cushion.

Also not sure what options your getting with the room if booked through disney (parking, breakfast, wifi, hotel fees, etc) as the disney website doesnt show any of these. If you book these rooms directly through hilton there are a few different package prices depending on options.

I guess I also may need to look at booking through one of the discount sites as I havent price checked anything other than disney and hilton.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!