Disney Special Events

If you use Facebook, it may be easier to find the smaller group meetups. I don't use facebook, so it's been hard for me. Additionally, it seems like several of the special days have cancelled. You can google the names to see if they are still around. By the way, these are unofficial groups and Disney has nothing to do with them. I noticed you grouped Halloween (a Disney event) with Dapper Days (a non Disney event).
These are the fan made unofficial events:
Gay Days
Dapper Days
Bat Day (looks like they stopped doing it)
Mermaids Day (may have quit doing it)
Nerds Day (may be under a different name, but something similar to that)
Tiki Day (pretty sure it has officially died)

Just found this link: https://www.ranker.com/list/all-unofficial-disneyland-theme-days/allison-walter

As far as actual Disneyland themed events, those should all be posted in the thread that pblack linked above.

To be clear, I don't believe any of the above events are sponsored by Disney or put on by Disney's Special Events team.

Tiki Day and the newer TikiLand Day are both still happening as of now. Adventureland Day is a more recent addition. None are sponsored by Disney.

Adventureland Day is a more recent addition.
If it’s the same event I’m thinking of, I happened upon it about six months ago. I saw about 150 different guests dressed in some variation of Indiana Jones outfits. When I asked one of the participants about it, they told me that it was in its second or third year (as I recall).

I was looking for info on the stuff that happens around early December and I can't get any info. I really want to do the candlelight processional again (did it at WDW) and would love to know if they do it at DLR still.

I was looking for info on the stuff that happens around early December and I can't get any info. I really want to do the candlelight processional again (did it at WDW) and would love to know if they do it at DLR still.
Yeah, it’s the first weekend in December, two nights only.

Any word if they'll have the special Valentine's event in 2020 like in 2019, or any other Disneyland after dark events?

Planning a trip for Sept 13-19 in 2020--any events that might be happening around that time that I should be aware of? Looks like a pretty quiet time, might be the the first week of the Halloween party, but other than that I didn't find anything...

Are there any special activities/food for Three Kings Day in addition to the normal Christmas celebration?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!