Disney Songs

BeyondNeverland

Assistant to Edna Mode
Music is awesome! I am sure most can agree. Music is awesome (personally) because it's powerful with influence and inspiration and all that good stuff.

So friends, name one Disney song and one non-disney song that has inspired you or just made you happy or maybe you related to.

Mine
Disney: Totally "I Can Go the Distance" from Hercules because I've been told by so many people that I wouldn't accomplish a whole lot or get to certain points in my life and I've managed to prove them wrong. More importantly its that im still going the distance and knowing that i can

Non Disney: I think I'll say "This is How I Fight My Battles" . The song is literally 2 lines repeated over and over again but it's so uplifting and comforting.

Your turn friends! 😊😊😊😊😊

Wow, it's so hard to narrow something down, especially Disney. There are so many great and inspitational songs! I think I will pick:

It's a Small World - "There is just one moon and one golden sun, and a smile means freindhip to everyone." When you think about a very simple truth like this you can see past all the nonsense an divisiveness in this world and recognize that we are all human beings. Smiles literally are a universal symbol of goodness and happiness in every culture. We share that and many other things too.

Disney: "When You Wish Upon a Star". It brings back the good ol' Disney feelings and inspires confidence and hope in me..

Non-Disney: Hard to pick since there are thousands out there but maybe "Beyond the Sea" Just a nice melody from an old fashioned era.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts