Disney Soda Fountain

We went to the Soda Fountain on our California trip last year (Hollywood, Beach and Disney, of course). We spent the afternoon exploring the area and had lunch and ice cream there. It isn't much for atmosphere - also they were doing some construction while we we there (total bummer). But I enjoyed the experience. I don't think I would make a special trip up there. Just asked DH and he said, "It was alright."

If you do go, be sure to make a trip up to Griffith Park and check out the views. But don't go on a Monday, like we did, when the observatory is closed!

If you want to check out studio tours, you can check out the thread that I started about them before we went on the trip last year: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2942003 - I'm sure that I will go ahead and update the photos, even though it is now a year late. Whoops!

We stumbled upon the soda fountain by accident last year when we went to Hollywood for an off day. We had a great time. Bought the logo pin as well as limited edition pins and other items. We plan on going back in a few months. :0)

Like others have said, it's worth it if you're already going to Hollywood, otherwise it's a pass. We've been both times we've gone into Hollywood, because it's a fun little stop. I can't imagine going otherwise, it's VERY tiny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter