Disney['s] California Adventure

Tom P.

Mouseketeer
I thought I'd post it here since Pete always rolls his eyes when he self-corrects himself that the name of the park is Disney California Adventure, not Disney's California Adventure.

I was listening to the shareholder meeting webcast today, and lo and behold, Bob Iger himself clearly said Disney's California Adventure. So even the CEO of the company apparently doesn't think that not having the possessive form rolls off the tongue!

I thought I'd post it here since Pete always rolls his eyes when he self-corrects himself that the name of the park is Disney California Adventure, not Disney's California Adventure.

I was listening to the shareholder meeting webcast today, and lo and behold, Bob Iger himself clearly said Disney's California Adventure. So even the CEO of the company apparently doesn't think that not having the possessive form rolls off the tongue!
Well DAK and DHS are the Disney's and not Disney. They probably should make it uniform all around but it doesn't bother me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!