Disney rugs or carpet

curtishart

Earning My Ears
Greetings, DIS-heads!

I finally have an opportunity to turn my garage into a game room/family room and ran across this image which is perfect inspiration of the direction I want to go in my my design.

EDIT: So, okay, since I haven't met the "10 posts" criterea, I can't link to an image of my inspiration. But it's the Signature Suite at the Disneyland Hotel if you want to do a quick search. :confused3

One thing is finding a Disney-esque rug or carpet to fit along the theme. Something similar to the abstract to what's in the picture but for the life of me, I can't find anything on the web (I search for 'Disney rugs' and get a ton of Disney Princesses and such)

Anyone have any ideas where to find something like this? I've seen plenty of geometric circles rugs, but a mickey silhouette would (as Lebowski puts it) :Really tie the room together. :)

I'm guessing everyone's turning up blank as well :(

No worries, all part of the fun, hunting things down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter