Disney ringtones?

LAinSEA

Meowmy to Tuxedo Cats
My DH has just got me a new motorola V60i cellphone!

Does anyone have any good sites for downloading Disney ringtones? (we have Verizon service - the phone has tone editor)

I've found some UK sites by doing web searches - but nothing for this particular phone, and nothing in the US for disney tunes.

Any ideas, please...

-LA

Zingy doesn't work with Verizon (yet)...

Finding any site that works is looking very bleak right now...

any other ideas?

I also have had a Verizon cell phone for 2 years and have still not found any site that supports the disney ringtones. If you find one, please let me know :(

Originally posted by diznynut
Try this site, it will let you listen to the tone before you send it to you phone.

http://www.zingy.com

How much do these cost? I saw that one was 100 credits, but couldn't find out how much the credit were.

ChiTownZee....you beat me to the punch! I was just going to ask the same question. I hope they're not too expensive...it would be cool to hear my phone ring with "When You Wish Upon a Star"!! AND it works with my phone and my service (AT&T) YIPPEE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter