• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

disney quest

popins44

Earning My Ears
Can anyne find discount tickets for disney quest on we site or at a ticket discounter in Fla? What are the hours for disney quest the pamphlet says daily.....? Is it tooo noisy there to take grandparents??? Any help ideas are welcome... Thanks

There are some DisneyQuest discounts here:

http://www.mousesavers.com/tickets.html

Not sure of the hours, but when we went last year they opened in the late morning (maybe 10 am) and closed late (maybe 11 pm).

It is VERY noisy, busy and even a little confusing in there. If the grandparents don't like that kind of environment, you might want to send them off to do something else.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

Do you think a 5 year old enjoy Disney Quest or would that be sensory overload? A friend of mine said she thought that that was too young to really enjoy it.:(

We attended a party at DisneyQuest when my son was 5 and there was very little that he could do in that place. There was an area that had arcade-type games that he was able to play, but there wasn't much else.

We recently returned from a WDW trip. Went to DisneyQuest for the first and last time. Got discount tickets through...now I can't even remember...anyway it was a discounter at a Days Inn not far from Universal. I printed out a discount page from their website for $10 off. They no longer offer this deal though, but did honor it anyway. I'm glad I only paid $20/ticket because neither myself or my 12 year old daughter liked it very much. It's only our opinion though, lots of people obviously love it. Very noisy. Very busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter