Disney Quest - not for moms with tots

It'sMe

Mouseketeer
I just got back from WDW. I left this message on the Trip Reports board and thought it might be helpful here also:

The only thing I experienced that I did not know from the boards was that DisneyQuest is no good for moms with toddlers. You leave your strollers outside. Try lugging a sleepy one year old up and down 5 flights of stairs. It was no fun for me. If I had known maybe I might have brought a baby carrier. Disney Quest really is not for the older people either. I saw most sitting down. It truly is only for the young and the young at heart!

The last time I was there elevators within Disneyquest were available.

The problem is not with the elevators. Of course there are elevators. The problem is holding a child with you for the time that you are in Disney Quest. Believe me, you will have nothing to do there but watch other people having fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter