Disney Quest Extra Costs?

ShatteredByLoss

Planning Fairy
Hello Everyone,

I apologize if this is in the wrong place or if it has been asked before. I checked but couldn't find it anywhere.

It has been a while since we've been to Disney Quest (about 3 years). A family member has expressed an interest in going again. Now, I don't remember any additional cost once you paid to enter ( Think it is around $43 usd's), but a friend is insisting that there were things in Disney Quest that had an additional cost (outside of food and drink).

So, can anyone help us here? Are there attractions inside Disney Quest that cost extra to do?

If there is, I so owe him a dole-whip.

Thanks in advance

- Loss
:littleangel:(

You're welcome.:) I'm glad you asked because I actually needed to know myself but hadn't taken the time to figure out the answer, lol!

I know that they charge for the DVD video of you riding your custom-designed rollercoaster, but you can, of course, skip it. I don't remember how much they were, but I was willing to spend it, and I can be kind of cheap when it comes to that sort of thing. If you want to see an example of the DVD video you get, mine's on YouTube: Katie and Kyle on Cyberspace Mountain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!