Disney Preschool Planning Kit!

ZerasPride

DVC Member Since 2001
This might be old news here and I apologize if it is but I was just on the official Disney site (sometimes I forget there is an official site and that this isn't it:) ) and they have a link to a preschool planning kit which is supposed to contain info just for families traveling with small children. I was so exicted that I immediately sent away for it. Anyone order it already? Is it just the same old same old stuff or does it contain some useful information? I am totally clueless about traveling with small children and since it's free on top of that, I'll take all the help I can get. I know that there are several people who seem to be traveling to Disney with small children, for the first time, like me, and might be interested in ordering the materials. Hope this helps someone!

I just received mine this week. Same video as the one I got before. The only difference was a packet included with tips about taking preschoolers- nothing really new. I've traveled with preschoolers twice, so this was not useful. My best advice is to read these boards- you'll get lots of good info. and opinions from people with experience!

That's just what I was afraid of! On the Disney site, they really make it seem like this is some special kit of information they have put together for guests bringing young children. I should have known better. You can't find more useful and helpful info than on these boards!

Originally posted by ZerasPride
On the Disney site, they really make it seem like this is some special kit of information they have put together for guests bringing young children.

The "kit" is just an envelope with a pamphlet inside. What a disappointment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter