Disney Plus Discount?

General member here as well, and the offer was available on my "view account" page yesterday afternoon. I also received the email from D23 yesterday evening.

Same. I signed up for the free membership over the weekend after it was already announced and the offer was still there for me yesterday, and I was able to complete a purchase.

So a general (free) member of D23 will get you a 3 years of Disney+ for 3 years? Wow

How will that work if you want to bundle it with Hulu I wonder?

So a general (free) member of D23 will get you a 3 years of Disney+ for 3 years? Wow

How will that work if you want to bundle it with Hulu I wonder?

yup, and even if you just register now - so if you are planning to get Disney+ might as well do this

As for the bundle, not entirely sure as they have advertized the bundle rate but not sure if you can like "stack" the deals or if they will have a way to just added on Hulu and others to your existing Disney+ account

I'm not too worried about the bundle since, as far as I saw anyways, it only included basic Hulu and not Hulu+. We'd rather pay a little extra for commercial free hulu and then a free year of Disney+, so I'll be signing up once the website is up and running again. I got the basic membership last night and the offer showed up on my homepage about 12ish hours later. They say on their website it can take up to 36 hours for the offer to show up.

I went to the D23 page to sign up so I can take advantage of this offer and the site seems to have crashed. I've been trying for about two hours now.

If you got an email, just follow the link through there. Friend has Disney accounts, but never signed up for the free membership. She got the email, clicked through the link and signed up through there, without going through D23's website.

Signed up for D23 general member -- waiting for the offer link to be e-mailed to me (the site says new members it could take up to 36 hours).

Just checked and its only for US residents. No love for canada :( So you guys can already signup and pay for the service? I have been looking on the canadian site and there is just a countdown. There is no place to signup for the service. Does anyone know when they service will go live for sign up. I'm fearing that it will just open up for signup on November 12th, which will completely overload the system.

Just checked and its only for US residents. No love for canada :( So you guys can already signup and pay for the service? I have been looking on the canadian site and there is just a countdown. There is no place to signup for the service. Does anyone know when they service will go live for sign up. I'm fearing that it will just open up for signup on November 12th, which will completely overload the system.

Yeah, I got signed up and paid. Not sure when the service will go live for sign up. The D23 offer is the only way I know of for people to sign up at the current time.

I signed up for D23 General this morning. I don't know why I've never done it before. Anyway, we'll see if I can get the deal. I'll let everyone know.

I signed up for D23 General this morning. I don't know why I've never done it before. Anyway, we'll see if I can get the deal. I'll let everyone know.

You will. I just did this yesterday (signed up for the free D23 general account) and the deal appeared in my account about 4 hours later.

Signed up .. took maybe 12 hours to get the REDEEM link to show up in My account details.

If I can convince the family to cancel Netflix and just stick with cable, Amazon Prime and Disney+ .. we'll come out way ahead. Unfortunately Disney+ doesn't have enough "show" content on it (yet) to satisfy them. I was disappointed at the severe lank of Disney and Disney Junior shows on Disney+ ..I guess they don't want to compete with cable.

Still .. hard to pass up on 3 years for $140 ..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter