Disney Pin Exchange

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Any one interested in continuing this?
We only had 3 participants for the last one.
If enough people want to do it again, I will start one in May.

We leave May 9.... WDW then EBTA...if early May, yes....otherwise, I'll wait until the next one.

Have fun , Bobbi.
Not sure there will be one let alone more than that....so far not much interest

Hi Nancy

I am not here much but i do keep checking for another pin exchange, if you do another i will join.

Good to hear, Heidi.
So far just 3. I will give it until I get back May 5 and see what the interest is.

I know ive been AWOL for awhile, but would love to join in on this pin exchange if it happens :)

We leave on Tuesday for WDW. I doubt that everything will be organized by then. I'll pass, but not because I am not longer pin trading, just not around in May!

Hi Nancy, I was out of town when you posted about the pin exchange, I'll be interested when you decide to do the next exchange. I'll try to keep an eye on the exchange boards for your post.

Hi Nancy.

If you are setting one up for July, I'll be interested. I just have to remember to keep checking this part of the boards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!