Disney photos collage?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Has anyone made anything unique to display a bunch of pictures from WDW, like a collage? And if so, do you have a picture you could post? I have a lot of pictures of me with characters at WDW. I could buy a frame that holds a bunch of pictures to display them, but I was thinking of doing something a little unique, like a collage or bulletin board thing or something. I'm not very creative, so I'm looking for ideas. Anyone?

kodakgallery website has collages. you can put in 4-100 pictures. I have some of the 16x20 and they look great! (that's standard poster size). You can buy frames for about $10 at Michael's, but I actually saw some at the Dollar Tree!
Also, I can make a storyboard for you in photoshop, but one template I have holds 4 photos (2 vertical, 2 horizontal and is 16x20) or the other one is 3 or 4 vertical (10x20)These cost about $25 to print, but come mounted on .08 styrene- and are very sturdy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter