Disney Paris?

Imamom2

Mouseketeer
We are planning a trip to Paris in the spring and I really want to visit Disneyland! I have looked into the parks and I think we could see everything in a day but we are thinking about staying for a night or 2 in one of the hotels - preferably the Disneyland Hotel. Any information / suggestions would be much appreciated!

If your looking at staying, then price out on different countries sites as they have different deals. You are free to book under any country just leave the country blank, everything is emailed to you.

Staying onsite includes park hoppers so bear that in mind

Our family visited in spring, and stayed at the Disneyland Hotel for 4 nights, giving us plenty of time in the parks. I wouldn't have wanted to leave any sooner, and felt our stay was just about right in terms of length. We then spent two weeks in Paris, and it was so easy to get from DLP to Paris by train. The station is right on property. If you are able to get club level, I would highly recommend it! Fully cooked breakfast is served daily, and the dining room overlooks the park. Very lovely!

You will need anout 1 day for Disneyland and about half a day for studios. One night 2 days is plenty of time for the parks. We also stayed at Disneyland hotel good for location but overpriced for everything else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter