Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

Yes, they were only available as a set.

I think the Small World and Peter Pan ones, at least, will be available separately. But the cast member in the store on Main St told me if the "I Live in Fantasyland" charm is one I specifically want, I should buy the set. Then the next day at the store in Hollywood Studios, they had the price sheet out for the summer release charms and the Peter Pan charm is on there for $70. The same sheet has the new Birthday and 1st visit charms on it. Hoping to snag the Peter Pan charm in September!

The Fantasyland set released last year was eventually available as individual charms (Dumbo, Carousel and Tea Cup) :)

The Happy Birthday and First Visit charms are now on ShopDisney.com. Can't access the Shop Disney Parks app at the moment, so not sure if the charms are there yet.

Mickey Mouse Happy Birthday / $75 / 7501057371912P (Shop Disney item #)
Mickey Mouse and Friends "1st Visit" / $70 / 7501057371913P

ejcs2c.jpg
slk3n9.jpg

24x4as9.jpg
692n9j.jpg

Hi guys! I have a question for you. I made a mistake and purchased a Mickey Mouse Icon bracelet from eBay in January. I really liked the bracelet itself and it was no longer available online from Disney. Welp ... the clasp broke today after less than 10 wearings. I have a message out to the seller who claims her stuff is "authentic" asking for help. I'm not holding my breath.

I looked online and there are no Disney bracelets in my size. I will probably be going to Disneyland in about 3-4 weeks so I can look in the stores there. Where do they have the Pandora items at DL? Do they have items that do not show up online? Or should I just throw in the towel and get a non-Disney bracelet from a reliable source?

Hi guys! I have a question for you. I made a mistake and purchased a Mickey Mouse Icon bracelet from eBay in January. I really liked the bracelet itself and it was no longer available online from Disney. Welp ... the clasp broke today after less than 10 wearings. I have a message out to the seller who claims her stuff is "authentic" asking for help. I'm not holding my breath.

I looked online and there are no Disney bracelets in my size. I will probably be going to Disneyland in about 3-4 weeks so I can look in the stores there. Where do they have the Pandora items at DL? Do they have items that do not show up online? Or should I just throw in the towel and get a non-Disney bracelet from a reliable source?

There is a Pandora store in the New Orleans section. If it is an authentic bracelet, I would take it to a free standing (or Mall) Pandora store. They should be able to tell you what to do about the broken clasp. They don't need to know you bought it from eBay. I almost bought charms from Amazon but upon closer inspection I realized they weren't authentic.

There is a Pandora store in the New Orleans section. If it is an authentic bracelet, I would take it to a free standing (or Mall) Pandora store. They should be able to tell you what to do about the broken clasp. They don't need to know you bought it from eBay. I almost bought charms from Amazon but upon closer inspection I realized they weren't authentic.
I reached out to the seller to ask for help and she is replacing it for me! Wow! I am totally impressed, especially when I am outside her return policy and even past being able to leave feedback. I only asked for a receipt so I could replace it myself via Pandora.

I bought 2 used clips, and 3 used beads/charms on eBay and they look good to me, but I am no expert. I did look at the photos very carefully before purchasing and I compared them to photos on the Pandora website. I bought a sparkly pave ladybird (ladybug) and some of the ones on eBay are so obviously fake it's not even funny. I also have 2 new beads I bought from MLB (they are Chicago Cubs charms as this is my Cubs bracelet).

I really like my Pandora bracelet way more than I thought I would. I'm not a jewelry person. I think I just might to have a Disney one too :).

I reached out to the seller to ask for help and she is replacing it for me! Wow! I am totally impressed, especially when I am outside her return policy and even past being able to leave feedback. I only asked for a receipt so I could replace it myself via Pandora.

I bought 2 used clips, and 3 used beads/charms on eBay and they look good to me, but I am no expert. I did look at the photos very carefully before purchasing and I compared them to photos on the Pandora website. I bought a sparkly pave ladybird (ladybug) and some of the ones on eBay are so obviously fake it's not even funny. I also have 2 new beads I bought from MLB (they are Chicago Cubs charms as this is my Cubs bracelet).

I really like my Pandora bracelet way more than I thought I would. I'm not a jewelry person. I think I just might to have a Disney one too :).
I have 2 bracelets. The first one my family bought me years ago and have been adding to it for holidays. I then bought another one and have been adding Disney charms to it. I have all of the princess dresses along with others mostly park exclusive. Love my Pandora bracelets/charms.

Hoping that someone can answer this. I bought the Sorcerers Mickey charm last month while in Magic Kingdom and have only today placed it on my bracelet. I’ve noticed that there doesn’t appear to be any thread on this charm, is this normal? The Cinderella’s Castle charm I got at the same time does and needs to be threaded on, while the Mickey Hat just slides on. Not a huge issue and I love it, but just thought it was odd that they were different.

Hoping that someone can answer this. I bought the Sorcerers Mickey charm last month while in Magic Kingdom and have only today placed it on my bracelet. I’ve noticed that there doesn’t appear to be any thread on this charm, is this normal? The Cinderella’s Castle charm I got at the same time does and needs to be threaded on, while the Mickey Hat just slides on. Not a huge issue and I love it, but just thought it was odd that they were different.

Mine is the same, no thread on that charm.

So glad that I found this thread! I just purchased a Disney Pandora bracelet for my grandaughter. She's just turning 2, so it will be a while before she wears it, but I think it will be fun to find Minnie charms for her. It will be hard to resist starting one for myself!

I bought some Disney charms about 2 years ago, and the non park exclusive charms were around $5 less in the Pandora store at Florida Mall than they were in Disney. Is that still the case?

Has anyone heard anything about a F&W charm (or set) this year? I had thought with there being one last year, and the F&G set this year it seemed like the next logical step but I haven't heard a peep.

Is there is a Parks Exclusive Christmas charm?

Has anyone heard anything about a F&W charm (or set) this year? I had thought with there being one last year, and the F&G set this year it seemed like the next logical step but I haven't heard a peep.

I haven't seen any Disney Christmas or Food & Wine charms posted anywhere yet. But the main source I read (Mora Pandora blog) no longer posts previews or sneak peeks without Pandora's approval, so there's less advance knowledge.

Disney had a F&W charm (or set) the past three years, so I would expect one again this year. Typically they're released at the beginning of F&W, so we should know soon.

There were two holiday charms released in October 2015 and a 3-charm holiday set in November 2017. I don't recall anything in 2014 or 2016, so it might be an every-other-year schedule (I hope I'm wrong).

I bought some Disney charms about 2 years ago, and the non park exclusive charms were around $5 less in the Pandora store at Florida Mall than they were in Disney. Is that still the case?
(see updated post below)

Last edited:
I haven't seen any Disney Christmas or Food & Wine charms posted anywhere yet. But the main source I read (Mora Pandora blog) no longer posts previews or sneak peeks without Pandora's approval, so there's less advance knowledge.

Disney had a F&W charm (or set) the past three years, so I would expect one again this year. Typically they're released at the beginning of F&W, so we should know soon.

There were two holiday charms released in October 2015 and a 3-charm holiday set in November 2017. I don't recall anything in 2014 or 2016, so it might be an every-other-year schedule (I hope I'm wrong).

I got the F&W one at the 20th anniversary of the festival.

I was able to compare prices today for some non-park-exclusive charms. It's only a small sample since my search was based on current in-stock Pandora items on ShopDisney.com.

Bottom line - it varies, some are the same price, others are $5 or $10 more from Disney vs. Pandora.

Same prices on ShopDisney.com and Pandora.net:
Beauty and the Beast bangle bracelet - $95
Cinderella Pumpkin Coach - $100
Mickey and Minnie Mouse Sparkling Heart - $90
Mickey and Minnie Mouse Sweetheart (touching noses, hands forming heart) - $85
Mickey and Minnie Mouse Vintage Car - $50
Minnie Mouse Sparkling Icon Petite - $25

Higher price on ShopDisney.com vs. Pandora.net:
Cinderella Heart (A dream is a wish your heart makes) - Disney $60 vs. Pandora $55
Minnie & Mickey Kiss - Disney $60 vs. Pandora $55
Floating Locket Necklace Large (not a Disney item but it will hold Disney petites) - Disney $150 vs. Pandora $140

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter