Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

The flower and garden mickey was sold out at MouseGears when we were there on Friday. They said they might get more of just the Mickey but not the set.
I hope so. I only want the Mickey. I already have the F & G Spaceship Earth and I don't want the dangle.

The latest batch of new Disney-location-exclusive charms showed up on ShopDisney.com and the Shop Disney Parks app today.

Name / Price / ShopDisney item #
Duffy the Disney Bear / $ 70 / 7501057371554P
ShellieMay the Disney Bear / $70 / 7501057371555P
Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse "Partners" dangle / $55 / 7501057371557P
Fantasyland Castle Bracelet (bangle) / $95 / 7501057371553MS

The bracelet is engraved with "Where Dreams Come True" and is availabe in 6.7 inches (17cm), 7.5 inches (19cm), and 8.3 inches (21cm).

Pictures of the ones not already posted earlier in this thread:

2z5817t.jpg
2w5km01.jpg

There are several more new charms listed on the MoraPandora blog, but they haven't appeared online or in the app yet.

Disney Family
Disney Mom dangle
Hong Kong Disneyland (exclusive to HK Disneyland)

9baesi.png
2ajuik7.png
2e0vi1k.png

Last edited:
The flower and garden mickey was sold out at MouseGears when we were there on Friday. They said they might get more of just the Mickey but not the set.
I’m really hoping they get more of the Mickey in stock! We’ll be there two weeks from yesterday. I didn’t want the whole set but sure would love the Mickey.

According to an email I received, the Passholder charm is now available while supplies last at Walt Disney World.

Two of the new charms were added to ShopDisney.com and the Shop Disney Parks app today.

Disney Family / $55 / 7501057371563P
Minnie Mouse Disney Mom dangle / $70 / 7501057371562P

You can purchase the charms online or in the app. If you're at WDW, the app currently shows them available in Disney Springs at the Ever After Jewelry Co. According to Disneyland's Twitter account, they can be purchased at La Mascarade d'Orleans in New Orleans Square.

Here are some better pictures of the charms.

oszuit.jpg
14meu5y.jpg

And there appears to be another new charm in the image from Disneyland's Twitter account. Mickey and Minnie in a car.

2je8bc1.jpg

Last edited:
They had the new Disney mom charm at Mousegears on Monday. They also had the pass holder charm as the previous poster mentioned. F&GF Mickey still sold out - she said more should be coming in May.

Now that I have the passholder one, I am still looking for the Walt and Mickey charm :( Maybe I will be able to find it when I am down there in June...

The latest batch of non-exclusive Pandora charms have been released. Other than not showing on the Shop Disney Parks app yet, they're at ShopDisney.com and us.pandora.net, and should be in Disney and Pandora brick-and-mortar stores too.

Charms:
Mickey and Minnie Mouse Vintage Car / $50 / 7501057371838P (ShopDisney.com item #)
Mickey Mouse Thumbs Up / $55 / 7501057371832P
Minnie Mouse Vintage / $75 / 7501057371837P

Clips:
Mickey Mouse Vintage Heart / $55 / 7501057371840P

Dangles:
Mickey Mouse Dangle / $50 / 7501057371834P
Minnie Mouse Dangle / $100 / 7501057371836P

Safety chains:
Mickey Mouse Climber / $75 / 7501057371841P
Mickey Mouse Glove / $65 / 7501057371835P (price on Pandora website is $75)

xf3o2.jpg
13ypfh1.jpg

2wcnqbl.jpg
ambfgm.jpg

dggemo.jpg
1zv4yev.jpg

25p63jl.jpg
11sguw9.jpg

There are two more new items shown on the Mora Pandora blog that aren't on the Pandora or ShopDisney websites yet.

Mickey Love Heart / $90
Mickey Floating Locket / $180

24vr33q.png
e6ahjc.png

Does anyone have the phone number for the Ever After Jewelry store to see if we can order this on the phone and have it shipped?

30wph04.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Posted on the WDW Twitter feed today - two new Disney-location-exclusive items: a new bangle and a new dangle charm.

Bangle - Where Dreams Come True
Dangle charm - Walt and Mickey Partners Statue

No prices posted yet and not showing in the online store or the Shop Disney Parks app yet.

acz8dk.jpg
Just curious if anyone knows if the Walt and Mickey Partners Statue charm is available anywhere in the parks? It is out of stock on line and not showing up in the Parks App that I can see.

Thanks.

Just curious if anyone knows if the Walt and Mickey Partners Statue charm is available anywhere in the parks? It is out of stock on line and not showing up in the Parks App that I can see.

Thanks.

I'm not sure if they still have them in stock, but I picked it up at the pandora store in Disney Springs on 04/30/18. I love the charm! It's more delicate than some of the other charms but very detailed...

Pandora may also still have the promotion going on where you get a free jewelry box with $125 spend.

The last two non-Disney-exclusive charms from the Spring release are now available in the online Pandora store:

Disney, Mickey Love Heart Charm, Fuchsia Rose Crystal / $90 / 797168NFR (Pandora item #)
Disney, Mickey Floating Locket, Clear CZ / $180 / 397177

So far no sign of these charms at ShopDisney.com or in the Shop Disney Parks app.

2cqejk8.jpg
213p6qu.jpg

Last edited:
I feel like this charm is/was something from years ago, but is there still a Mickey's Fun Wheel park exclusive Pandora charm? We're visiting in July and I'd rather get my hopes up now instead of searching all over for it. Thanks!

I feel like this charm is/was something from years ago, but is there still a Mickey's Fun Wheel park exclusive Pandora charm? We're visiting in July and I'd rather get my hopes up now instead of searching all over for it. Thanks!
The Mickey Fun Wheel charm was released in March 2015 and has not retired yet. The price is $75 but it's not currently in stock on ShopDisney.com. The Shop Disney Parks app shows it out of stock as well and indicates it's an "in store" item only (so you can't order it through the app). Not sure when they might have it back in park stores or whether it's more likely to be at Disneyland/DCA vs. WDW. You can see the image on the app (and its stock status at WDW) if you search for: pandora wheel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter