Disney Outlet in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge

it is in Pigeon Forge at the prime oaks outlet i think. I cant remeber the name of the outlet, but it is when you first enter Pigeon Forge, and close the the Wal-mart. Have fun.

IT IS IN PRIME OAKS SHOPPING CENTER AND IS ONE OF THE BUILDINGS IN THE VERY BACK ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE PARKING LOT. WAL MART IS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE ROAD GOING INTO PIGEON FORGE AND THE MALL IS ON THE LEFT SIDE A LITTLE WAYS DOWN. I FOUND IT ON ONE OF THE WEBSITES FOR PIGEON FORGE.:jester:

Yes...Prime Oaks all the way in the back. Look for the Disney sign. I love that store, we were there a few months ago and I bought too much stuff, couldn't resist, they were having a sale.

We only live about an hour away. Sometimes they have all kinds of things and then you can go again and there will be nothing. There is another one that is in Foley, AL at the Riveria Center. It is good too. Happy shopping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter