Disney on the history channel!!!!

I wised would promo these shows more, I never know untill its to late.

My oldest (5 year old) said one day out of the blue, "Mom, I want to build things when I grow up!" I thought they had been talking about this at school. Then I mentioned "You know, they take very special folks that have a great deal of talent and imagination and make them into Imagineers, and they built Walt Disney World." You should have seen his face. Now all he talks about doing when he grows up is being an "Imaginee-eah". Granted I am sure this will change to fireman, police officer and Spider-man before the week is out.

Think I should watch this with him?? I don't want to "ruin the magic" for him, but at this young age he is already very interested in how things work.

It's been on in the UK before - not sure if it was on History over here or Discovery. Remember seeing it and thinking how good it was. Realise that doesn't really help right now, but keep checking the schedules.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter