Disney on Ice Pins I have...

jfulcer

DIS Old Timer
I went to the Disney On Ice Jungle Adventure here in Milwaukee tonight, and picked these pins up.
While I realize that they DO NOT have the Disney logo on the back(non tradable in WDW), and aren't quite the same quality as the normal Disney pins(yet still are metal), I wanted to know if anyone was interested in adding these to their collections.

I picked up an extra set tonight, but it's still running tommorrow so would be willing to run and get some more if others are interested. I paid $8 for the whole set, so I'd be willing to trade a single pin for all three of these.

Anyone?
doi1.gif

I had two sets of these and was told by different cast members that I could use these for trade as the Disney copyright was on the front. One does have it on the back and the other two have it on the front. I had no problem using them at wdw in March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter