Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the spirit of Halloween...I'm surprised this isn't available on Disney +. About to watch right now, such a classic October kind of movie.

Something Wicked This Way Comes.

122064480_2883763331858470_8324999299684431097_o.jpg

In the spirit of Halloween...I'm surprised this isn't available on Disney +. About to watch right now, such a classic October kind of movie.

Something Wicked This Way Comes.

View attachment 533200

That is definitely one of those underrated ones. It's a great adaptation. I have the DVD, but I'd love to see it in HD. Hoepfully it will show up on D+ at some point.

I think they said in the one episode they had 1500 births in the last 5 years at animal kingdom. Could be a series on just babies.

I'd watch that. It does seem they are showing a lot of pregnancies/babies on the show. It's so delightful to see the moms and babies!

I'd watch that. It does seem they are showing a lot of pregnancies/babies on the show. It's so delightful to see the moms and babies!

When I watched this past episode I remembered reading about the baby mandrill that was born back in July! :D

Just caught up on D+ AK and Right stuff. Loved the mention and nod of Henri Landwirth on the Right Stuff
I hope they do a follow up on AK with all the births

I love the AK series. My biggest complaint about some zoos is that I'd like to know more about the animals. Names and personality traits and maybe ages or where they come from. I was a season pass holder at the Columbus Zoo for a long time so I felt I got to know some of the animals and would have loved to have known their names and a bit of backstory.

When we move to Orlando and are able to buy WDW APs it will be fun knowing some of the animals better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!