Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes mandalorian was good this week. The other four episodes was great but this chapter was only good. It seemed like a filler
Episode. John campea said chapter 5 sucks. I usually agree with him but I wouldn’t say it sucked it was good but not great.

totally agree ! Just watched - it was ok - JMHO but felt like this was the weakest of the episodes so far -

So ever since Disney+ added the continue watching portion, I’ve noticed that someone else has been using my account information to watch things on the service. I haven’t shared my account with anyone, and we’ve only been watching on PS4 or our iPad. However, everyday a new show appears in the continue watching section. I immediately changed my password to protect my other Disney accounts (since they all use the same account and password), but Disney+ doesn’t have any way to deactivate devices. So this person gets to continue to watch things on my account. I did a live chat with IT last night and was told that Disney is working on a device manager but it will be a while before it’s implemented. I was hoping they could deactivate all devices, but even they couldn’t. Otherwise the only thing I can do is wait for them to be inactive for a while and their device will fail a handshake attempt, or they advised I could log on to my account on 10 devices simultaneously and that “should” deactivate the foreign device.

This is definitely an issue Disney needs to take seriously and come up with a fix for. Too much is tied to that singular Disney account and with the data breach that occurred after launch this is scary. You may want to keep an eye on your continue watching section and change your password if you notice any anomalies.

Ok so don’t get me wrong I’m really really loving the Imagineering story.

Is anyone feeling like WDW has taken a backseat to the other parks? I feel like we’ve spent so much time on California Adventure between the initial build and the fix, and then of course lots of time spent on the overseas parks. Maybe it’s just because this particular episode because I was expecting to see Pandora (although it looks like its coming next week) and more New Fantasyland expansion.

Now that I’ve typed that out, maybe it is because WDW literally took a backseat for a good chunk of what they covered the last week or two. Anyone else? Am I just biased because WDW is “my” park?

So ever since Disney+ added the continue watching portion, I’ve noticed that someone else has been using my account information to watch things on the service. I haven’t shared my account with anyone, and we’ve only been watching on PS4 or our iPad. However, everyday a new show appears in the continue watching section. I immediately changed my password to protect my other Disney accounts (since they all use the same account and password), but Disney+ doesn’t have any way to deactivate devices. So this person gets to continue to watch things on my account. I did a live chat with IT last night and was told that Disney is working on a device manager but it will be a while before it’s implemented. I was hoping they could deactivate all devices, but even they couldn’t. Otherwise the only thing I can do is wait for them to be inactive for a while and their device will fail a handshake attempt, or they advised I could log on to my account on 10 devices simultaneously and that “should” deactivate the foreign device.

This is definitely an issue Disney needs to take seriously and come up with a fix for. Too much is tied to that singular Disney account and with the data breach that occurred after launch this is scary. You may want to keep an eye on your continue watching section and change your password if you notice any anomalies.
Yikes! That’s a huge issue. Someone hacked my Netflix account ages ago and I only figured it out because the language kept defaulting to Italian. I thought one of my kids was playing a joke until I looked at the recent activity and discovered someone in Naples was streaming Fuller House in the wee hours of the morning.

Is anyone feeling like WDW has taken a backseat to the other parks? I feel like we’ve spent so much time on California Adventure between the initial build and the fix, and then of course lots of time spent on the overseas parks. Maybe it’s just because this particular episode because I was expecting to see Pandora (although it looks like its coming next week) and more New Fantasyland expansion.

Now that I’ve typed that out, maybe it is because WDW literally took a backseat for a good chunk of what they covered the last week or two. Anyone else? Am I just biased because WDW is “my” park?
I feel like they are going in chronological order, aren't they? What I'm wondering is if there will EVER be an episode that won't reduce me to tears....that's what I'm wondering. :P THIS is the Disney I want the whole world to understand so they will love it like I do!

I feel like they are going in chronological order, aren't they? What I'm wondering is if there will EVER be an episode that won't reduce me to tears....that's what I'm wondering. :P THIS is the Disney I want the whole world to understand so they will love it like I do!

I thought so too, but the getting to Shanghai caught me off guard I think.

Im just not ready for it to end next episode!

I'm not sure that chronology is the best way to tell the imagineering story. I'm happy with the way they are doing it now.

I’m not as far into the Imagineering Story as you are but when I look at WDW and all the changes that have been made and are being worked on, I can’t see that we’ve been left out. There is Soooo Much happening at WDW! I also consider the workforce required for a place the size of WDW and wonder if they are limited by the physical bodies they have in the area to complete all the jobs they want to do? I have no actual stats, it’s just something that has crossed my mind.

I’m not as far into the Imagineering Story as you are but when I look at WDW and all the changes that have been made and are being worked on, I can’t see that we’ve been left out. There is Soooo Much happening at WDW! I also consider the workforce required for a place the size of WDW and wonder if they are limited by the physical bodies they have in the area to complete all the jobs they want to do? I have no actual stats, it’s just something that has crossed my mind.

The PP is specifically talking about the Imagineering Story though. The fact that the show just hasn't focused all that much on WDW vs. the other parks.

I didn’t know John Wayne grandson was also the mandalorian. Pedro is in the suit too of course. I thought it was just Pedro. Doesn’t matter can’t tell whose in it.

I didn’t know John Wayne grandson was also the mandalorian. Pedro is in the suit too of course. I thought it was just Pedro. Doesn’t matter can’t tell whose in it.
This surprised me, so we had to look it up. Brendan Wayne is one of Pedro Pascal's doubles in The Mandalorian, for those of you who are as confused as we were. Pedro records dialog separately, so it's his voice, just not always him in the suit.

Imagineering watchers. If you are trying to avoid Rise of the Resistance spoilers you may not want to watch Episode 6 of the Imagineering Story this Friday. Reportedly they show a lot of the ride and the inner workings.

Yeah - I was a little miffed at how much of Mystic Manor and Ratatouille they showed - I keep meaning to get over there to see those (or let the rat come to me at Epcot).

Imagineering watchers. If you are trying to avoid Rise of the Resistance spoilers you may not want to watch Episode 6 of the Imagineering Story this Friday. Reportedly they show a lot of the ride and the inner workings.

Something for me to look forward to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!