Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused on live action Rescue Rangers. First off...do they just mean CGI? I don't remember humans actually being in Rescue Rangers. I know they lived in the human world, but I don't remember any interactions with humans.

I also can't get past the fact that Gadget and Chip were voiced by the same person.

I am confused on live action Rescue Rangers. First off...do they just mean CGI? I don't remember humans actually being in Rescue Rangers. I know they lived in the human world, but I don't remember any interactions with humans.

I also can't get past the fact that Gadget and Chip were voiced by the same person.

There were indeed humans, the most notorious of those being Professor Nimnul, a recurring villain. There were also police officers for when they dealt with human crimes and numerous kids whom they would help, usually though their pets. The humans though could not understand the animal characters and generally just saw them as rodents running around with no notice of their bomber jackets and hawaiian shirts. It will be an interesting translation.

Last edited:

I started watching Once Upon a Time about 3 weeks ago, and already halfway through season 6.

Covid or not, I need a life lol

I alwasy watch Magic of Disney's Animal Kingdom over lunch on Firdays, but a wanring to those who might be eating, this episode gets a little gross. :crazy2:

I confess I haven't read through all 141 pages, and I have just one question about the Mandalorian.
We don't have Disney+ because the only thing we are interested in is the Mandalorian. However, I'm thinking about getting D+ anyway, but wondering how much it is for just D+, no Hulu or ESPN wanted. Can you still get the first season of the Mandalorian even though the 2nd is starting? thanks so much.

I confess I haven't read through all 141 pages, and I have just one question about the Mandalorian.
We don't have Disney+ because the only thing we are interested in is the Mandalorian. However, I'm thinking about getting D+ anyway, but wondering how much it is for just D+, no Hulu or ESPN wanted. Can you still get the first season of the Mandalorian even though the 2nd is starting? thanks so much.

For just Disney+ it is $6.99/month (no commitment) or $69.99/year

And first season of Mandelorian is definitely there - we just rewatched it. All of the originals will be there permanently

I know your questions has already been answered. Let me add that there are other Star Wars series coming in the future.
obi wan
Rogue one series spin off
A female led Star Wars series this one might be a few years or more away.
There is a animated series coming called the bad batch spin off from the clone wars .
There is also a Star Wars lego movie coming next month.

im in for life there are so many great movies and series on Disney plus. You can’t go wrong. Many have been delayed from covid but they are still coming.

Last edited:
I know your questions have already been answered. Let me add that there are other Star Wars series coming in the future.
obi wan
There is a animated series coming called the bad batch spin off from the clone wars .

im in for life there are so many great movies and series on Disney plus. You can’t go wrong. Many have been delayed from covid but they are still coming.
Thank you so much. I think you've convinced me to sign up:) Sounds great!

I know your questions have already been answered. Let me add that there are other Star Wars series coming in the future.
obi wan

And also if a Marvel fan at all, all the marvel tv shows coming to D+ eventually

And also if a Marvel fan at all, all the marvel tv shows coming to D+ eventually

yep lots of great marvel series coming up.
wandavision coming in December.

Loki
The falcon and the winter soldier
Hawkeye
Ms marvel
Moon knight
She hulk
What if

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!