Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kind of off topic but could link into the MCU and its shows. But Jamie Fox is back as Electro in Spider-Man 3. A terrible, terrible decision and shows how inept Sony is at casting compared to Sarah Finn over at Marvel Studios. I dont care if its an inter dimensional film crossing over with the previous 2 Spider-Man franchises. Jamie Fox was awful as Max Dillon. If theyre leading to a Sinister Six with the lineup I think they are, they’re going to drop the ball, big time

Is there a site which lists the new Disney+ movies for each month? And which ones are going away? I'm sure if there is, it has been mentioned, but this thread is 134 pp long at this point! :oops:

I've heard the "Second Born Royals" movie is OK for a made-for-TV movie. We may check it out. But is anyone else getting a little tired of everything being somehow monarchy-related?

My 11 yo and I really enjoyed Second Born Royals! I’m not a super hero kinda fan but thoroughly enjoyed it. Can’t say I’ve even noticed a royalty theme in Disney+ releases so cant join you there.

It was additionally fun seeing many of the locations were filmed close to home, one about 2km from our house!! My daughter thought it was pretty cool to think that ‘Andy Mack’ had been so close!!

Is there a site which lists the new Disney+ movies for each month? And which ones are going away? I'm sure if there is, it has been mentioned, but this thread is 134 pp long at this point! :oops:

I've heard the "Second Born Royals" movie is OK for a made-for-TV movie. We may check it out. But is anyone else getting a little tired of everything being somehow monarchy-related?

Usually if you just google “what’s coming to Disney+ In (insert month)” the list will come up. They usually pop up with the full list a week or two before the month ends for the following month.

https://variety.com/feature/whats-on-disney-plus-new-shows-movies-1203517920/

Oh, yeah, the Google machine. Duh!

Re: royals. I don't just mean on Disney+, I mean everywhere. "Trolls World Tour" even has them. Off topic, so I'll just walk away now.

Re: royals. I don't just mean on Disney+, I mean everywhere. "Trolls World Tour" even has them. Off topic, so I'll just walk away now.

I didn’t mean it as a condescending thing lol. Sometimes you don’t even think that the information would be in an obvious place. But you can do that for any streaming service and they’ll give you the upcoming movies, as I said, around the last week or two of the month they release the lists for the upcoming month

Just so you know, the Second Born Roayls movie is somewhat critical of monarchies. The main character is against her own family's rule. It was a cute enough movie - like a DCOM with a bigger budget.

Mulan is coming soon to other digital platforms. You can get it on Amazon and some other ones still at the 29.99 price. I don’t see many people getting it that doesn’t have Disney plus. But Disney needs to get more money any way they can from Mulan. If you love Disney movies and willing to pay 29.99 for a Disney movie wouldn’t you already have Disney plus?

One of my favorite books. I have an autographed copy from one of many times I got to speak with Tom Wolfe. He was a frequent visitor to his, and my, alma mater during my undergrad years. It is not a book that I think is hard to translate to the screen. So many important details I'm not sure how you shorten it.

One of my favorite books. I have an autographed copy from one of many times I got to speak with Tom Wolfe. He was a frequent visitor to his, and my, alma mater during my undergrad years. It is not a book that I think is hard to translate to the screen. So many important details I'm not sure how you shorten it.
I love that book and the film. It seems like an odd choice for Disney+ but I am willing to give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter