Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some quick reviews:

Magic of Disney's Animal Kingdom:. Very much enjoyed it - though do hope they include even more imagineering elements in the future. And for anyone who enjoyed this definitely suggest Secrets of the Zoo if you haven't watched it yet

Earth to Ned: I love it! Has that classic Muppets feel with the style of humor and improv feel and the puppetry is great! .

Some quick reviews:

Magic of Disney's Animal Kingdom:. Very much enjoyed it - though do hope they include even more imagineering elements in the future. And for anyone who enjoyed this definitely suggest Secrets of the Zoo if you haven't watched it yet

Earth to Ned: I love it! Has that classic Muppets feel with the style of humor and improv feel and the puppetry is great! .
The AK show is fantastic! I mean that should be obvious coming from me ;)

I’ve only watched one episode of Ned. I enjoyed it. I need to continue with that one.

The AK show is fantastic! I mean that should be obvious coming from me ;)

I’ve only watched one episode of Ned. I enjoyed it. I need to continue with that one.

Yeah, they only thing making me not be like "super A+" for the AL show is that I felt like a lot of the animal care things they covered were also covered on Secrets of the Zoo (and in some cases better/in more detail) but someone who hasn't seen that show wouldn't have the same issue of course

Yeah, they only thing making me not be like "super A+" for the AL show is that I felt like a lot of the animal care things they covered were also covered on Secrets of the Zoo (and in some cases better/in more detail) but someone who hasn't seen that show wouldn't have the same issue of course
Yeah I haven’t seen that.

Guys is the AK show okay for all ages? I don’t mean inappropriate content, I mean is it gonna burst my 5 year olds bubble that everything at Disney is real (backstage animal stuff is fine)?

Guys is the AK show okay for all ages? I don’t mean inappropriate content, I mean is it gonna burst my 5 year olds bubble that everything at Disney is real (backstage animal stuff is fine)?

Beyond the animal care they do show some imagineering stuff - like in the first episode they show how the Imagineers made this like ght that looks like a fake tree so they can have it out on the savannah to enable the twilight safaris.

So it does get into how they creat real looking fake things - but that is the only thing I can think of

Beyond the animal care they do show some imagineering stuff - like in the first episode they show how the Imagineers made this like ght that looks like a fake tree so they can have it out on the savannah to enable the twilight safaris.

So it does get into how they creat real looking fake things - but that is the only thing I can think of

Thank you!

I think we’ll try it, my little guys are so into animal shows right now. Sooner or later my oldest is gonna spill the beans about Disney anyways 😂.

I'm asking you on this thread...what is your podcast called??? Thats awesome! 😀

Well.

I just watched the Animal Kingdom show.

Sooo....if you've ever tried to get a cat to eat when they didn't want to, you can certainly identify with Kenya! :teeth:

Popcorn the frizzle chicken is what was missing in my life that I didn't even know was missing.

Elephants are just amazing creatures. I could cry watching them.

My brother watched and called and said "we are doing the sunset safari. make it happen".

I didn't even realize that was Josh Gad!

Awesome show. My favorite park. This one is a winner. :)

0B1197CD-EEB0-4D05-A63E-98372BE8A9FE.jpeg

not sure what this means for a non-paid for version on Disney+ but usually it’s 3 months from the release of physical media to streaming. Could still be the December 4th rumored date, could be in February

View attachment 528306

not sure what this means for a non-paid for version on Disney+ but usually it’s 3 months from the release of physical media to streaming. Could still be the December 4th rumored date, could be in February
Disney confirmed the December 4th “free” release. The plan was always 2 months of Disney+ Premiere Access, 1 month of the secondary paid release, then putting it up for Disney+ subscribers.

Disney confirmed the December 4th “free” release. The plan was always 2 months of Disney+ Premiere Access, 1 month of the secondary paid release, then putting it up for Disney+ subscribers.

Didn’t know it was confirmed, thanks for the clarification

I liked the Animal Kingdom show, but as @TheMaxRebo stated, it’s not as great as the Secrets of the Zoo shows. Definitely a bit more corny than those other Zoo shows, but it pulls me in because of the backstage elements of Animal Kingdom. But some of the CMs are definitely playing it up for the camera a bit more than the staff at the Columbus and Tampa Zoos do on the other shows. Still worth the watch though.

I just really want Disney to figure out their issues with the PS4. It’s our main platform for streaming and since launch the app has been so buggy with buffering and freezing (and judging from reddit and other sites it’s a widespread issue for PS4 compatibility). I’ve tried the holding L1 and R1 upon launch and that sometimes works, but I shouldn’t have to break out these tricks like when I had to blow into an NES game to get it to work to get my streaming service to work without jumping. Maybe once the PS5 comes out they’ll be better prepped for that.

It was extremely noticeable in the Animal Kingdom show. Every scene with the animals running, they were almost moving in super slow motion with the amount of buffering and stuttering.

Didn’t know it was confirmed, thanks for the clarification
I hadn't seen the physical media release confirmation prior but I'm guessing it's also a matter of getting it out for the holiday shopping season too. I don't see them changing the December 4th date when they already announced it. It would probably garner a lot of negative press for them if they did.

I hadn't seen the physical media release confirmation prior but I'm guessing it's also a matter of getting it out for the holiday shopping season too. I don't see them changing the December 4th date when they already announced it. It would probably garner a lot of negative press for them if they did.

Disney has had a physical media release in the first 2 weeks of November for as long as I can remember, at least 10 years, so I’m not surprised it’s releasing when it is. People still buy physical media, even with the movies on various streaming platforms. Twice this year my county as had internet outages for multiple days and my physical media saved me from boredom.

Disney has had a physical media release in the first 2 weeks of November for as long as I can remember, at least 10 years, so I’m not surprised it’s releasing when it is. People still buy physical media, even with the movies on various streaming platforms. Twice this year my county as had internet outages for multiple days and my physical media saved me from boredom.
✋I'm one of those people that still buy physical media. By having the physical discs I own the movie/tv show "forever" and I'm to relying on a streaming service or a digital license that could be revoked at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!