Disney Museum in San Fran - added photos

disneychrista

DIS Veteran
We are visiting the Disney Museum in San Francisco in May. My question is regarding the cafe. I can not find anywhere the menu for the cafe. My daughter is vegan so we always check out the menus in advance so we know if there are safe foods for her or if we have to pack the cooler (like we do for DL).

Does anyone know what they have at the cafe? A link to the menu would be even better. ;) - The cafe is really only a "stand" and not really a restaurant. It has a few pre-made salads & sandwhich's .

Online it doesnt show a menu, but it is run by Wolfgang Puck, it says they have organic and healthy choices and many friendly child selections. You can always give them a call and see if you can speak to someone in the cafe. Hope this helps.

Thanks. I didn't find much out on their website either. It almost makes it seem like it is only a room for private parties.

I was hoping someone might have visited that could gve some insite.

I have seen the cafe, I didnt order anything. Its not that big. Just a walk up counter. You can always find plenty of stores in Sanfransico to make a picnic lunch. They should put up the menu on the website, I am sure it cant be that hard.

I remember soups, sandwiches and Miss Vickie's chips, but I can't say that I noticed any vegan options. Admittedly, it's not usually something that's on my radar. I believe I had an egg salad sandwich while we were there.

The last time i looked at the menu (probably in January) it included sandwiches (usually turkey, roast beef, and peanut butter and jelly), Asian chicken salad, soups (including butternut squash and a southwestern-style thing), chili, cookies, chips, etc.

The cafe is small, just a counter really. If you're worried about having vegan options, you could bring something with you and eat it at the tables provided downstairs or outside, if it's a nice day.

Luckily you'll be in one of the most scenic places in the world for a picnic! You might also stop by the Presidio Social Club for a drink, their Ramos Fizz is exceptional. It's about a mile walk, but it's scenic / historic.

There are lots of good vegetarian restaurants in San Francisco, too.

I would definitely pack a picnic. The cafe is small as others have mentioned so it may be best to take something with you. Beautiful area too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter