Disney Movie Rewards Not Working

Camper0414

Earning My Ears
Is anyone else having this issue: We can not be the only family that does not keep everything and has one account for the family.
I entered some Movie Rewards codes from DVDs today, I clicked on "enter code" and it generated a popup window. I entered the code listed on the DVD insert and received the confirmation " Success! Congratulations! You have redeemed " (The title of the movie). After I entered four codes I noticed my point balance in the left-hand corner never changed. I decided to do a bit of knowledge collecting in order to give you all a better idea of what is happening. I went to the "my account" area of the website and there is no activity for today's date. Then I went and attempted to reenter the same code to see it if really accepted the code. The second time I received the error "Already Redeemed - This code has already been redeemed."
I know have entered 5 codes
In review.
1) Entered code
2) Disney Movie Insiders site accepted the code
3) No reward point were given
4) No reward activity listed for today
5)Tried same code
6) The point code has been voided
7) Tried new code
8) Code Accepted
9) No point given.
10) No points for 3 codes

I received a response and I am so frustrated. Below is the response I was given and it is pretty much useless to my family. We keep all our DVDs in large binders all organized by the title so we do not have any cases. We save the DVD movie Rewards in an envelope until we have time to enter some. Additionally, our son is in college and he uses the same family account. We had one universal goal and that was to save enough points to earn The Walt Disney Studios Platinum Private VIP Tour For Up To 4 four So if he purchases a movie at school and puts in the code I will have no idea. Here is what I do know. I tried the codes again and when entered it states they were already redeemed but we did not get any points.

Thank you for reaching out to us here at Disney Movie Insiders.

You can earn points for up to five (5) valid Codes from DVD’s, Blu-ray, and any eligible physical discs or products within a rolling 24-hour period.

Points awarded for code entries from eligible physical products are limited to a maximum of one (1) code per product per format (e.g. UHD, Blu-ray™, DVD, etc.) per account. For more information regarding limits to codes entered, please see our Terms & Conditions.

In order to look deeper into this for you, we kindly ask that you please provide us with an image of your code insert and the front and back of the movie case it came from.

Please also let us know where this movie was purchased.

As for Disney+ promotions, we currently do not have a promotion, but please keep checking back on disneymovieinsiders.com as we are always adding new ways to earn points.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Kindly,
Lyndsay
Disney Movie Insiders

Before I started collecting, I heard on a podcast that for the tour, they were required to mail in their movie ticket stubs and proof of purchase for DVDs in order to validate their points - many of the DVDs I’ve moved along (donated, recycled etc) but I clipped the proof of purchase tag out of the back of all of them and tucked them away - so if you have that - I’d hope it be sufficient? I haven’t heard recently if this validation still occurs - the podcast was at least 7 years ago.

eta: I found their help phone number - maybe try calling?+1-855-951-0775 (from:https://support.disneymovieinsiders...951-I-m-getting-an-error-when-I-enter-my-code)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter