Disney Movie Rewards New Website

I just tried to upload movie tickets today, it said you can only upload movie tickets up to 2 hours after your show. I didn't have time to upload the day we saw the movie (sunday).

Has anyone had issues?

It looks like they’ve gotten rid of Disney gift card rewards. That’s what I was trying to save up points for! I hope it’s only temporary. They have Disney store discounts but can’t use them on gift cards of course.

late but I only check Disney movie rewards when I get a new movie (which is less and less these days) or when I happen to remember.

This site is terrible. So many of the rewards are gone. Now you really have to stock up. I enjoyed getting some of the smaller things including the smaller giftcards. Sad to see it go but I understand with the push of Disney+. What is my incentive to but the physical now? I still will, but not as frequently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!