Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

We had some convo in this thread last month about the new gift card options & the lowest gift card option at the time was $50. I’m on the site today and see they have added a $10 gift card option for 1100 points.

Missed the initial convo but I see today they have $5 e-gift cards. The problem with those is you can't consolidate them onto one physical card to take with you on vacation (via disneygiftcard.com). I have tried this twice and it failed - the e-gift loaded to the card then later disappeared from the total. The e-gift card then becomes useless as it thinks it's been used. Essentially the funds disappeared.

Missed the initial convo but I see today they have $5 e-gift cards. The problem with those is you can't consolidate them onto one physical card to take with you on vacation (via disneygiftcard.com). I have tried this twice and it failed - the e-gift loaded to the card then later disappeared from the total. The e-gift card then becomes useless as it thinks it's been used. Essentially the funds disappeared.

I combined mine at not problem at all

Really not liking the new site and new "rewards". I have no interest in movie tickets as I rarely go to the theaters. Not into trinkets, artwork and printable stuff. The gift cards seem to be to somewhat resistant to combining with other cards, so I won't want those until I hear of no more problems. Apparently the shop discounts have to be used all at one time and by a certain date. I rarely shop at Disney.com and I don't have a store anywhere near me.
I only ever redeemed for dvds because that's all I really wanted. Now those are completely gone. I could never save up for anything big because they deleted a ton of my points because they were too "old". So there's no point anymore in this program for me. :(

Actually, I was sent that very link, clicked on it, and got the 5 points. I didn't need to go through my email.

Actually, I was sent that very link, clicked on it, and got the 5 points. I didn't need to go through my email.
Then it must have changed with the transition to Disney Movie Insiders. When it was still Disney Movie Rewards, the email codes were not shareable.

The link posted above would not work for me - i was getting an error message. I had to click into my own email from DMI to get the bonus points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts