Disney Magical Experience with Coronado Springs F&B

Monorail_Man_NJ

DIS Veteran
Just back from a split stay at Coronado Springs and Old Key West.

My son (10) and I were solo and met the SWEETEST Cast Member at the Laguna Bar at Coronado Springs.
Her name is Analia (Buenos Aires, Argentina). She was so FANTASTIC that I went to the lobby of Coronado Springs to give her a commendation.

2 days later she said she didnt hear anything from Disney. (Turns out Coronado Springs and EPCOT food and beverage is run by a third party company.) BTW the FIESTA MARGARITAS are fantastic.

I finally tracked down her manager and told her how WONDERFUL this cast member was. She took my sons Magic Band and said she was going to do something nice for him.

About two hours later we checked into Old Key West (Im non DVC we had booked a standard studio) When we opened the door we soon realized we were magically upgraded to a 2 BEDROOM VILLA. WOW is all I can say. Fast forward 5 hours after a trip to 1900 Park Fare. When we returned to our room there was a DISNEY WORLD BAG on the counter of the villa. Inside was PLUSH Mickey and PLUSH Minnie with a note that read "Thank you from your friends at CORONADO SPRINGS"

AMAZING.

Enclosed a photo of Analia with my son.

Attachments

• thumbnail_20190519_113703.jpg
    thumbnail_20190519_113703.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 53

A nice touch, sometimes going that extra mile can make your stay even more magical for you and your son.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter