Disney Magical Dice

inevitablyaustin

Earning My Ears

I've been seeing a lot of ads for this new game coming out and it actually looks pretty interesting!

You can pre-register on their site now to get some rewards when the game comes out, but it looks like there's still no release date announced.

Basically the game looks like a mobile Disney Monopoly, but it could be fun. What do y'all think?

Last edited:
It's extremely like Monopoly. But also a lot more like Fortune Street, if anyone's familiar with that game. Magical Dice is very fun though! I've been playing nonstop since it came out. I like that I can constantly play and upgrade things unlike Magic Kingdoms.

Any idea why this game's shutting down at the end of the year? Just curious!

Any idea why this game's shutting down at the end of the year? Just curious!
Guessing that the number of people playing has diminished such that it isn't making money to cover the continued upkeep or upgrades to software. And sometimes games just run their course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!