~ Disney Magic ~

tinkcollector

DIS Veteran
Well there just aren’t enough hours in the day. But even though this is delinquent I still need to share.
We were fortunate enough to get in a Disney trip before Christmas. Our Son was home from West Point and his girlfriend was joining us from Annapolis. Our Grandsons almost 6 and a solid 7 were by the sides of my Husband and me for a trip to Disneyland.
Of course I could share countless stories, but there is one in particular that I think you will all love.
My Husband played the arcade games in DCA with our 5 year old Grandson. They won a shell fish; we were never in agreement if it was a lobster or a shrimp. But because it had sequins adorning it the boys decided she was definitely a girl and named her Sheila.
Sheila managed to hang out with us all day. She was twirled around and once actually flung into the air and under a tree in a planter. But, Uncle came to the rescue of Sheila and she was back in our group.
It wasn’t until packing to go home that I realized I could not find Sheila. I did not tell the boys as I hoped to find her.
As I ate my breakfast at the GCH, I thought about the last time I saw her. It was at the Redwood Challenge in DCA the night before. Lucky for me I have an AP so I could excuse myself from breakfast and go see if she had been turned into lost and found.
When I got to the Lost in Found in DCA the gentleman there sent me to the Lost in Found by the DL gate in the Esplanade.
The young woman at the Lost and Found had me fill out a description of Sheila, and where I thought we had lost her. After filling out the form she disappeared behind a door. A few minutes later she returned with not only Sheila but another plush that could pass for Sheila’s twin. She told me that Sheila got lonely waiting for us to find her and she went and got a friend.
Our Grandson was very excited to see Sheila, remember he never even knew she was lost. When I told him the story and that she found a friend waiting for us his eyes lit up with astonishment.
Yes folks Disney Magic is alive and well. pixiedust::tink:pixiedust:

Love it! We once lost Dd beloved giraf:wizard:fey at the Hojo. They found it and mailed it back. We were astonished! Yeah for the MAGIC!!!

That is the best!! CM's are great. We have a similar magic story of our own, so I know how cool this really is!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter