Disney Magic - September 1st 2019 - 7-Night Northern Europe From Dover

This is our twelfth cruise and lucky to have experienced all four ships over the years but have not cruised since four years ago on the med trip
So excited to meet everyone and be on this ship happy travels all

Hi All, we (my DH & I) are booked onto this cruise too. Has anyone been on this itinerary before? We are looking at the ports and what we might want to do in each of them. We have an independent tour booked for Stavenger but for everywhere else we just want to explore.

In Coppenhagen it looks like the Disney Magic docks quite far from the city. What is the best way to get to the centre? We are looking for something efficient as time will be of the essence but not costing a fortune!

Does the Disney Magic dock close to Oslo and Bergen city centres?

Thank you for your help! :)

We just booked this cruise today! This is our first DCL cruise, we've done RCCL & NCL prior. We've also been to Norway via ABD.

My husband and I just booked this cruise. This is our 11th DCL cruise and we'll be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. Just working on getting our air booked and we plan on spending a couple of days in London prior to sailing.

UPDATE: Trump trip to Denmark has been cancelled. No tour issues now!

FYI: Information from another cruise group for this tour advises that September 3 stop in Copenhagen may be impacted by a state visit. Trump in Denmark Sep 2 and 3. Traffic getting around the area could be stalled. Be sure to allow plenty of time to get back to the Magic at the on board time.

Last edited:
FYI: Information from another cruise group for this tour advises that September 3 stop in Copenhagen may be impacted by a state visit. Trump in Denmark Sep 2 and 3. Traffic getting around the area could be stalled. Be sure to allow plenty of time to get back to the Magic at the on board time.

Thank you for the information!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!