Disney Magic - September 15 2019 - WBTA - Dover to NYC

To all interested in Fish Extenders,
Here's the latest and corrected list. One family has decided not to participate. Another was listed incorrectly. That family is on the 7-night British Isles cruise.

Anyone wishing to participate, please contact me here or by email, lbolt123@gmail.com. Only three months away!

Attachments

• Disney Magic - September 15 2019 - WBTA - Dover to NYC as of 061419.pdf
    218.3 KB · Views: 14
To all interested in Fish Extenders,
Here's the latest and corrected list. One family has decided not to participate. Another was listed incorrectly. That family is on the 7-night British Isles cruise.

Anyone wishing to participate, please contact me here or by email, lbolt123@gmail.com. Only three months away!
Hi I have sent an email to participate in FE, if you need more info please let me know. Thanks.

We have already check in, and picked our port adventures, yet DCL just sent me a reminder to do those things! :) :boat:

There is now a VGT rate on this cruise.
We didn't book this one opening day, so we picked an oceanview for the first time to cut the cost. I called this morning to see the cost to change to the VGT.
We would loose our OBB discount and have to pay out of pocket $700.
My husband left it up to me, but I didn't do it, we can use that $700 for our 4 days in London and our 2 days in NYC.

All interested in Fish Extenders,
We have a new family! Here's the updated list. Anyone who would like to join, we still have room. The list will close Aug. 1 so all will have time to gather/make gifts.

Can't wait to sail with you!

Attachments

• Disney Magic - September 15 2019 - WBTA - Dover to NYC as of 062219.pdf
    219.1 KB · Views: 13

We didn't book this one opening day, so we picked an oceanview for the first time to cut the cost. I called this morning to see the cost to change to the VGT.
My husband left it up to me, but I didn't do it, we can use that $700 for our 4 days in London and our 2 days in NYC.

09/15/2019 Disney Magic, 10-Night Westbound Transatlantic Cruise from Dover ending in New York, V: $4513.74 (NEW)

That’s only $103 more then when we booked, Platinum booking!

I know! I have never stayed in a verandah room, but I discovered the same as you and decided not to change either.

Thought I would check into upgrading our oceanview to the VGT rate and when I went through my reservation link, it quoted me $40,001,987.48 for our family of four. I think we'll pass. o_O Heck of a glitch!

Thought I would check into upgrading our oceanview to the VGT rate and when I went through my reservation link, it quoted me $40,001,987.48 for our family of four. I think we'll pass. o_O Heck of a glitch!
Anytime you already have a reservation and try to do what you did above, it gives that ridiculous number to let you know that you cannot change your reservation that way. You have to actually cancel and rebook your trip.

Are they providing transportation from the Doubletree and how do you book this? When I asked the CM was clueless. Do I ask for the Central London pick up. Also do you have to stay at the Double tree to be picked up there.

The Doubletree Victoria Station is the only London hotel that will let you catch DCL transport there, without staying at the Doubletree.
We decided to go ahead and stay at the there for the convenience.

The Doubletree Victoria Station is the only London hotel that will let you catch DCL transport there, without staying at the Doubletree.

I need to call and get that added on for our transport to the port.
We booked The Savoy, I need to see how far the Doubletree is from our hotel.
This is the last thing we need to add and we will be set.

I've called Disney twice about this and they've denied having transportation from the Doubletree. Is there a special number that you called?

I've called Disney twice about this and they've denied having transportation from the Doubletree. Is there a special number that you called?

I went into our reservation this morning and went to already booked, then to transportation and there was a number when you scrolled down to ground transportation.
I booked it today, the bus leaves from The Doubletree located at: 2 Bridge Place, Pimlico London

Hi,
There is no stateroom # for one of the families. Is there an update? Thanks
No. This may not be assigned until a couple of weeks prior to the cruise. I've been assured that the family is participating. Thanks for checking in. I'll be sure and post an update as soon as I have it.

Joining in. We will be flying in to Heathrow and staying at the Double Tree Victoria station. We, too, got the $334/night rate thru AAA. My T/A just informed me that Disney offers a London City Center transfer that leaves from the Double Tree Victoria’s Station. $60 per person. I was planning on taking a taxi to one of the Disney sponsored hotels, so this works out great.

Question for anyone familiar with Heathrow. I see there is a train called the Heathrow Express that takes you into London. You can purchase your tickets online ahead of time. Anyone ever do this? The Doubletree can arrange for a shuttle but I’m supposed to call them. Not sure if my plan covers international calls.
Thank you.

Joining in. We will be flying in to Heathrow and staying at the Double Tree Victoria station. We, too, got the $334/night rate thru AAA. My T/A just informed me that Disney offers a London City Center transfer that leaves from the Double Tree Victoria’s Station. $60 per person. I was planning on taking a taxi to one of the Disney sponsored hotels, so this works out great.

Question for anyone familiar with Heathrow. I see there is a train called the Heathrow Express that takes you into London. You can purchase your tickets online ahead of time. Anyone ever do this? The Doubletree can arrange for a shuttle but I’m supposed to call them. Not sure if my plan covers international calls.
Thank you.
There is also a bus that runs from LHR to Victoria station check this out. https://www.nationalexpress.com/en/destinations/london/heathrow-to-london

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!