Disney Magic - September 15 2019 - WBTA - Dover to NYC

DisneyMommyMichelle

A Maelstromer From Way Back...
Hello Everyone! Welcome Aboard! This is a thread to help pass the time, chat about airfare, hotels, tours...anything at all pertaining to the WBTA! Are you booking this cruise on opening day? Join us here in all the planning excitement!

Transatlantic
Jump-start your 10-night journey in Dover, England before traveling on to monument-laden Stonehenge, and historic ports of call in Ireland and Canada.

2019 Disney Magic 10-Night Westbound Transatlantic Cruise from Dover to New York

Departure Date:

9/15

Day 1

Dover, England

Day 2

Portland (Stonehenge), England

Day 3

Cobh (Cork), Ireland

Day 4

At Sea

Day 5

At Sea

Day 6

At Sea

Day 7

At Sea

Day 8

Sydney (Nova Scotia), Canada

Day 9

Halifax (Nova Scotia), Canada

Day 10

At Sea

Day 11

New York, New York

I don't think I know the definition of patient!!! I have been trying to get on this cruise forever!! We were supposed to sail this year on the WBTA, but then the hurricane 2 years ago screwed up all of our plans and we had to move around a lot of stuff! Now we are finally ready to just book and pay and countdown for this cruise!!

So I'm debating on this one. Would have much rathered a southern route but I may be coming around to this one instead. Not 100% sure yet but thought it worth checking in.

I'm hopeful people will post prices on Monday and will post on Tuesday once I get my quote to. Curious about the pricing on this one to be honest as this years has room on it (was sold out until paid in full and now loads of availability)

I'm hopeful people will post prices on Monday and will post on Tuesday once I get my quote to. Curious about the pricing on this one to be honest as this years has room on it (was sold out until paid in full and now loads of availability)
Really? Did price drop since many cancelled?

Amazing price. This will be my wife’s and I 22nd Disney cruise. Haven’t been on a transatlantic since 07. Did have book the last Alaska cruise and was going to book the repo cruise after that. It’s going to be a dry dock after the last Alaska cruise of 2019 so changed my mind and looked at this cruise. Thought the air prices will be outrageous but prices looked great for round trip just won’t use the one coming back. Won’t need a plane once we get to NYC I live in south jersey.

Amazing price. This will be my wife’s and I 22nd Disney cruise. Haven’t been on a transatlantic since 07. Did have book the last Alaska cruise and was going to book the repo cruise after that. It’s going to be a dry dock after the last Alaska cruise of 2019 so changed my mind and looked at this cruise. Thought the air prices will be outrageous but prices looked great for round trip just won’t use the one coming back. Won’t need a plane once we get to NYC I live in south jersey.
So, the Wonder be in dry dock right before the EBPC? We are looking at that as well as this. I have a TA using an onboard booking to get us on this cruise.

Last edited:
So, the Wonder be in dry dock right before the EBPC? We are looking at that as well as this. I have a TA using an onboard booking to get us on this cruise.

There is a 2 week gap after the last Alaska cruise and the repo cruise going from Vancouver to San Diego. Disney hasn’t announced it’s a dry dock but what else could it be. If it was a round trip Hawaii cruise it would of came out today and round trip Hawaii cruises can leave from USA. Has to be a dry dock. You should be fine on the Panama Canal Cruise. Everything will be done.

Yeah, I noticed this as well and it drove me bananas! We went to book this years and there were only whitewall Verandahs left and I did not want that at all, we kept checking over and over again and finally I told my husband we can book something else and do the TA in 2019 because I didn't want to chance all the openings on PIF day! LOL Knowing my luck there would be none!

Really? Did price drop since many cancelled?
Nope no noticeable price drop looking at it just a lot of empty rooms

I did the 07 TA too (which was fab). Done mainly TA's since to be fair as they are just such good value cruises.

Yeah, I noticed this as well and it drove me bananas! We went to book this years and there were only whitewall Verandahs left and I did not want that at all, we kept checking over and over again and finally I told my husband we can book something else and do the TA in 2019 because I didn't want to chance all the openings on PIF day! LOL Knowing my luck there would be none!

Typical! Never mind at least it means you get to fingers crossed do 2019!

Thinking of booking either this or the eastern caribbean one in late September / early October in category 9B, 2 adults.

For eastern caribbean sailing i can get it at around $3050, around $600 cheaper than this WBTA one, but then again it's a 7N cruise not 10N.

And we'll be flying in from Indonesia. Buying round-trip tickets to Orlando is cheaper than buying multi-city tickets from Jakarta to London and from Orlando back to Jakarta too though.. :/

Thinking of booking either this or the eastern caribbean one in late September / early October in category 9B, 2 adults.

For eastern caribbean sailing i can get it at around $3050, around $600 cheaper than this WBTA one, but then again it's a 7N cruise not 10N.

And we'll be flying in from Indonesia. Buying round-trip tickets to Orlando is cheaper than buying multi-city tickets from Jakarta to London and from Orlando back to Jakarta too though.. :/

Check on the airline prices multi city isn’t too bad. I looked at he prices looks like the multi city booking will be cheaper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!