Disney Magic - September 15 2019 - WBTA - Dover to NYC

dclpluto

DIS Veteran
Limo was a half of mile to the house. The limo broke down radiator. He had to call the owner. Owner bringing another limo. brung the guy some water and see if he wanted to go to the house while he waited. He wanted to stay with the limo. He would of been about a half hour. In the limo now still have plenty of time.

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Limo was a half of mile to the house. The limo broke down radiator. He had to call the owner. Owner bringing another limo. brung the guy some water and see if he wanted to go to the house while he waited. He wanted to stay with the limo. He would of been about a half hour. In the limo now still have plenty of time.
Oh my, drama.
Hope the rest went well!!
We are up, and will try to get to the train station in a bit....in Paris!!

ljhayes

Mouseketeer
Fly out tonight on British airways. No mutiny from the pilots no mass call outs. Fly tonight from Newark 9:35 pm.
Called Disney yesterday and they wanted us to get to the pick up place for heathrow airport at 11. Called them today and see what times the first bus leaves to the port it’s at 9. 11 o’clock is too late probably takes 2 hours to get to the port.
Do you know where we're supposed to pick up the transfer at Heathrow? We fly in Saturday morning and we're staying near Windsor and then going back to Heathrow Sunday for the transfer. But I just realized I have no idea where at Heathrow to go!

• dclpluto

DIS Veteran
    Do you know where we're supposed to pick up the transfer at Heathrow? We fly in Saturday morning and we're staying near Windsor and then going back to Heathrow Sunday for the transfer. But I just realized I have no idea where at Heathrow to go!
    They told me terminal 3 arrivals.

Phone number for dcl for transportation is
    1-800-395-9374

Phone number for dcl desk at heathrow is 008008719046. They told me to call this number if I don’t see anyone when I get to terminal 3 arrival. But I should see dcl people there waving the Mickey hands.

Last edited:

ljhayes

Mouseketeer
    They told me terminal 3 arrivals.

Phone number for dcl for transportation is
    1-800-395-9374

Phone number for dcl desk at heathrow is 008008719046. They told me to call this number if I don’t see anyone when I get to terminal 3 arrival. But I should see dcl people there waving the Mickey hands.
    Awesome! Thanks so much!

tlprice

DIS Veteran
    Flew British Airways last night from Denver. Got to London this morning with no issues. We enjoyed a fabulous day in London today. The weather is amazing! Looking forward to Sunday, but definitely enjoying our time in London beforehand.

• ScooterScott44

Mouseketeer
    Flew British Airways last night from Denver. Got to London this morning with no issues. We enjoyed a fabulous day in London today. The weather is amazing! Looking forward to Sunday, but definitely enjoying our time in London beforehand.
    We also arrived yesterday morning and, wow, the weather is so nice. And today looks to be pretty much the same.

Safe travels to everyone!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES