Disney Magic October 17, 2019 Bermuda from New York

I have the FE list already started so if you are interested, please let me know!! Thanks!!

Hello!! I just booked my first Disney Cruise on Magic 10/17/2019. I have been doing a lot of research and would like to be signed up for the FE. I might need a little direction but I have been reading up on this and My family would love to participate :)

Hello!! I just booked my first Disney Cruise on Magic 10/17/2019. I have been doing a lot of research and would like to be signed up for the FE. I might need a little direction but I have been reading up on this and My family would love to participate :)
Hey!! I can add you to the FE list and send you more information on the exchange. Send me an email and I'll get that information to you. You have to have som many messages with DIS in order to get a private inbox so emailing me will be a lot faster! saghalarov2@bcps.org
Look forward to hearing from you :)

Hi Everyone! We just booked our very first Disney - Halloween Cruise on the Magic and we're so excited! I don't even know where to begin! :yay:

Hey!! I can add you to the FE list and send you more information on the exchange. Send me an email and I'll get that information to you. You have to have som many messages with DIS in order to get a private inbox so emailing me will be a lot faster! saghalarov2@bcps.org
Look forward to hearing from you :)
Just booked!!! It's only our second Disney cruise, and our first themed one- YAY! My little's fav holiday is Halloween, so she's going to be beside herself! saghalarov2, I'll email you for the FE link :D

I just booked this cruise for family of ten, two grandparents, two of our sons, their wives and four grandchildren. Our first disney cruise for everyone. I already started making magnets for our doors.

Don't forget to send me an email with your information so you can be added to the FE list!! I also have a couple of other exchange lists going on as well (magnet, ornament, pin trading, ect).

We will be on this cruise! We took the Inaugural to Bermuda last October. One of our favorite cruises! Can't wait!

Just booked this morning! DH and I celebrating our 25th Anniversary! No kids this trip!!

Hi Stacy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!