Disney Magic NYC to Bermuda 10/27/20-11/1/20

just booked on wednesday, so looking forward to going only 500 days, lol. 3rd disney cruise, 1st time wanting to participate in FE.
I'm tempted to do FE for the first time too. Didn't do it last time because I didn't want to deal with extra baggage and lugging everything to Alaska and back, but since there are no flights to deal with for this cruise an extra bag won't hurt. Our last group organizer was awesome and broke groups down to cabins of 5, so people didn't get overwhelmed and folks who wanted to do more could just sign up for more than one group. Also they had adult only/kid only groups as well as ones for whole families which I thought was great.

Do you do the FE every night of the cruise? This is our first cruise so I have a lot to learn

Do you do the FE every night of the cruise? This is our first cruise so I have a lot to learn
I've never done it so I can't speak from experience, but I think each cruise group makes their own rules. I think most just do one gift per cabin per cruise, not per night. Personally I wouldn't sign up for a per night obligation as we were so busy last cruise just with character meets, Anna's chocolate chase, and other activities. Our last cruise also had ornament, snack, and recipe exchange groups. I think people who really enjoy doing lost of FE just signed up for multiple groups.

Hello everyone! We did the HOTHS in 2018 and are excited to do it again next year. Can't wait for all the halloween fun. I'd love to do the FE this time around too.

Booking this soon for our honeymoon! I'm also hoping we can do the FE this time. It will be my fiance's first cruise and my 5th cruise.

How is everyone doing? I've been listening to DCL podcasts and watching ship tour videos to keep up the hype. What are you all most looking forward to with the cruise?

Hello! I kind of forgot about this cruise with all of the planning around our WDW trip that we just completed last week. It was so much fun even with the rain, but looking forward to a more mellow Disney experience. I'm not even sure if I want to plan excursions at all for this trip, is that crazy?

Hello! I kind of forgot about this cruise with all of the planning around our WDW trip that we just completed last week. It was so much fun even with the rain, but looking forward to a more mellow Disney experience. I'm not even sure if I want to plan excursions at all for this trip, is that crazy?
2 days straight and easy to maneuver city. Just relax and go with what you at the time.

I've never done it so I can't speak from experience, but I think each cruise group makes their own rules. I think most just do one gift per cabin per cruise, not per night. Personally I wouldn't sign up for a per night obligation as we were so busy last cruise just with character meets, Anna's chocolate chase, and other activities. Our last cruise also had ornament, snack, and recipe exchange groups. I think people who really enjoy doing lost of FE just signed up for multiple groups.
I love doing the candy exchange as well.

Hi everyone!

Just booked this HOTHS cruise to Bermuda! We did HOTHS on the Panama Canal cruise in 2018 and it was so much fun!

Does anyone know if there's an FE organizer?

Hi everyone!

Just booked this HOTHS cruise to Bermuda! We did HOTHS on the Panama Canal cruise in 2018 and it was so much fun!

Does anyone know if there's an FE organizer?

Hello, there is, on the site that shall not be named. However, I think they're reorganizing the FE groups a fair bit as a lot of people are canceling their bookings, especially folks who would be flying in from abroad and are dealing with too much uncertainty about travel restrictions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter