Disney Magic November 3, 2019 7-night Bahamian from NYC

This may be a stupid question, but is a ticket to Disney included in this cruise? For the Port Canaveral day I see the option to pick the complimentary shuttles to the parks, but would I need to buy a 1-day ticket separately?
One day hopper pass is included with 3 fast passes already loaded on to your card.

This may be a stupid question, but is a ticket to Disney included in this cruise? For the Port Canaveral day I see the option to pick the complimentary shuttles to the parks, but would I need to buy a 1-day ticket separately?

When you check in for your cruise you will get your stateroom key and your WDW tickets will already be loaded onto that card for your day at the parks. You take your stateroom key to the parks and scan in with it to gain entry. Last year I copied the ticket number on the back into my Disney experience and was able to book 3 Fastpasses in addition to the 3 anytime Fastpasses they already have loaded onto the card. Also I recommend that you line up early the morning of the WDW day for the buses. The line gets really long and backed up.

Last edited:

Yes! A park Hopper pass is included as well as free bus transportation to and from the parks. My DW and I have done this cruise twice before and Disney had also included 3 VIP Fast Passes per person.

This thread for a cruise is the most dead I have ever been apart of. I even have tried to get the original poster to respond even PMing them and never received a response. Is everyone just over in a Facebook group talking?

So far for the Fish Exchange it looks like we have these people wishing to join.
Anyone else interested in joining. I can organize the FE if the original poster doesn't return.

Fish Exchange group:
ArielRae
Dizly
2015Cruiser
Brooke Rothenburg

Not participating in FE so far:
VitaminCmama
thepak72
Coach
MarleneP
DVC_Princess
I think we’re just going to do the FE Group from the FB Page. She’s very well organized.

The Facebook FE groups have been released.
We joined a Full Cabin FE group.
Anyone in the Mickey group with us? ::MickeyMo

We have our FE gifts ready to go.
We plan on delivering the day after our WDW day when the ship is all decked out for Christmas. :santa:🎄

EC831050-B970-4ED9-A6FF-B940565B1CB8.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello, We're sailing on our first Disney cruise and our first cruise out of the Manhattan cruise port. Any suggestions on arriving to the port? I've looked at driving and parking at the port, but am worried about traffic. I've also looked at staying the night before across the river and taking the ferry over. What's everyone else's arrival plan?

The Facebook FE groups have been released.
We joined a Full Cabin FE group.
Anyone in the Mickey group with us? ::MickeyMo

We have our FE gifts ready to go.
We plan on delivering the day after our WDW day when the ship is all decked out for Christmas. :santa:🎄

View attachment 426949
I'm assuming that you know the ship will be decorated for Christmas because you've sailed this itinerary before? I'm stoked about this as I wouldn't have expected this! Any chance the ship will be decorated for Halloween when we board?

Hello, We're sailing on our first Disney cruise and our first cruise out of the Manhattan cruise port. Any suggestions on arriving to the port? I've looked at driving and parking at the port, but am worried about traffic. I've also looked at staying the night before across the river and taking the ferry over. What's everyone else's arrival plan?
Welcome aboard!

Unfortunately I can not help you with the parking or lodging the night before. My DW and I live 35 minutes away from the port in Connecticut. That being said, we will be leaving and returning on a Sunday so the traffic in the city is usually not bad. We have sailed Disney Cruise Line out of NY four times and we have never had traffic issues. Fortunately we have a friend drive us and pick us up at the port so we don't need parking.
We have done this itinerary before and when we board the ship it will probably be decorated for Christmas. We did a Halloween cruise a few years back and when we got off the ship to go to WDW for the day the ship was decorated for Halloween and when we returned later that evening the ship was decorated for Christmas. A complete changeover from Halloween to Christmas in about 10 hours....I guess that's the Disney Magic.

You had said that this was your first Disney cruise.....I can pretty much guarantee that this will not be your last. Don't rush it and relax....its a vacation.

This will be our 14th Disney Cruise, our 6th. on the Magic.

If have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. The only dumb question is the one you don't ask.

I'm assuming that you know the ship will be decorated for Christmas because you've sailed this itinerary before? I'm stoked about this as I wouldn't have expected this! Any chance the ship will be decorated for Halloween when we board?

When we board the ship in NY the ship is still decorated for Halloween. It is great to get your Halloween photos (can bring your costumes for those photos). The day we have our port canaveral day stop they spend the day changing it over to Christmas. Lots of people bring their Christmas clothes or pajamas to get photos for their Christmas cards. I plan to deliver my FE gifts early that next morning so my FE group will find their gifts when they open their stateroom door in the morning like a Christmas morning present.

We are coming from the jersey shore and will be driving in the morning of and parking at the port. There may be traffic but as long as we are on board before the ship leaves is all I care about.

We registered late. Is anyone putting together a fish extender group on this site? Thank you! :-)

We registered late. Is anyone putting together a fish extender group on this site? Thank you! :-)

Not on this site. No one replied to starting one here when I offered to run it. There is one going on Facebook that has closed since we are so close to sailing. You maybe able to join the late comers group if they haven’t closed that one too. Not sure how many have joined that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts