Disney Magic November 3, 2019 7-night Bahamian from NYC

We did this cruise last November.
We boarded the first bus to EPCOT and we were there before park opening (Rope Drop).
How often do the buses depart from the ship? And how long does the Customs check take? Is it two separate lines or do they do that as you’re exiting the ship?

How often do the buses depart from the ship? And how long does the Customs check take? Is it two separate lines or do they do that as you’re exiting the ship?

You select a bus time and destination under excursions for your WDW day. I did hear that they didn’t check your tickets for some buses and they ended up with longer waits for some destinations cause some people changed their minds on where they wanted to go that morning and hoped on other buses thus messing with the amount of buses Disney had planned to charter that morning to each destination.

The line is very long to get off the ship on your WDW day since everyone has to get off the ship even if your not going to the parks. We lined up really early and were the very first off the ship so didn’t have to wait but heard stories about how bad the line was wrapping the back of the ship.

When you exit the ship the rest goes fast they since Port Canaveral is set up for customs so a quick Passort look and they send you on your way.

The best way to avoid all the mess is line up 30-20min early like we did and just wait to get off the ship. We were there before they even started setting up and had not even opened the door to leave yet. Nice cast member had us wait to the side out of the way of the setting up and waved us over once more people started showing up to make sure we kept our place of first in line.

Here is a link to this last cruises thread for a lot of helpful info.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/november-3rd-2018-7-night-bahamian-cruise-from-new-york.3648059/

Last edited:
2nd Disney cruise for our family, we did Fantasy in 2016 and it was the best vacation i ever had!
Hubby, me, DD (11) and DS (8) - can't wait!

Has anyone had any experience with upgrading rooms at the port?

I am interested in joining a fish extender group. Please let me know if there is any info on joining. Thanks.

We are 6 months out from our cruise. Do we want to a start our list for the FE for our cruise? :goodvibes

This thread for a cruise is the most dead I have ever been apart of. I even have tried to get the original poster to respond even PMing them and never received a response. Is everyone just over in a Facebook group talking?

So far for the Fish Exchange it looks like we have these people wishing to join.
Anyone else interested in joining. I can organize the FE if the original poster doesn't return.

Fish Exchange group:
ArielRae
Dizly
2015Cruiser
Brooke Rothenburg

Not participating in FE so far:
VitaminCmama
thepak72
Coach
MarleneP
DVC_Princess

I am one of those that are in the FB group. It is a very active and well run group.

I don’t have a a facebook account.I did the fish extender group last time through the DIS. Is there an e-mail address for the Fish Extender group organizer?

I don’t have a a facebook account.I did the fish extender group last time through the DIS. Is there an e-mail address for the Fish Extender group organizer?

The original poster for this thread isn’t replying to post or PMs. I will organize the FE here if needed. I organized last years for this cruise.

Ok, I would like to know if everyone would like a Fish Exchange set up here on the DIS for our small group or would we want to just have everyone join the Facebook group if they haven’t already and do the FE thru there if they want to participate in a FE? If the majority decide to do a FE here I can set it up and run it for our small group here.

Well, it's done.

My DW and I got up at one minute after twelve this morning and signed up for our on-board activities and shore excursions. We were able to get everything except for brunch at Palo on Friday morning. It seems all the reservations for brunch were taken for that day. We were able to get a reservation for Saturday. For those of you looking to snag a cabana on Castaway Cay....they were all taken by 1 :00 a.m.

Looking forward to a well earned vacation with my DW and chill'n with the mouse.

This may be a stupid question, but is a ticket to Disney included in this cruise? For the Port Canaveral day I see the option to pick the complimentary shuttles to the parks, but would I need to buy a 1-day ticket separately?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts