Disney Magic November 3, 2019 7-night Bahamian from NYC

2015Cruiser

Going for gold
Super excited to have this one on the books! This will be the 5th (gold qualifying) cruise for our family and we did the same trip last year (4-Nov 2017) so hopefully we can be helpful.

We are a DH&DW from NJ sailing with our son who will be 9 and daughter will be 6.

We're from NJ and plan to see a lot of NJ people on this ship. The NJEA convention is this week and *lots* of schools are closed for the week or have a short week. It is a good chance to sneak the kids out for Disney.

If you are sailing with us, hit that reply and say hello!

Attachments

• magic-nyc.JPG
    magic-nyc.JPG
    153.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Another NJ family here going to be on that one! Have you seen any details yet on the daily themes or events?

Hi everyone,

My DW and I will be joining you on this cruise. We booked it this past Thursday while we were on the last cruise to Bermuda. This will be our 14th Disney cruise. 6 on the Wonder, one each on the Dream and Fantasy and 6 on the Magic. We love cruising out of NY. We live 35 minutes away in CT. We have done 2 of these NY to CC to WDW cruises before. It is our favorite. You get Castaway Cay and WDW and 4 great sea days all in one vacation.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Hi everyone,

My DW and I will be joining you on this cruise. We booked it this past Thursday while we were on the last cruise to Bermuda. This will be our 14th Disney cruise. 6 on the Wonder, one each on the Dream and Fantasy and 6 on the Magic. We love cruising out of NY. We live 35 minutes away in CT. We have done 2 of these NY to CC to WDW cruises before. It is our favorite. You get Castaway Cay and WDW and 4 great sea days all in one vacation.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Welcome aboard! We're super excited to be taking our first Disney cruise. Our kids will be 7 (almost 8) & 2. We're also a short drive from the port...in Bergen County, NJ.

Any advice for the WDW day? Just get as much done as possible at Magic Kingdom or Park Hop?

Welcome aboard! We're super excited to be taking our first Disney cruise. Our kids will be 7 (almost 8) & 2. We're also a short drive from the port...in Bergen County, NJ.

Any advice for the WDW day? Just get as much done as possible at Magic Kingdom or Park Hop?

Wow, first Disney cruise. That's great! I can just about guarantee that it will not be your last.

The most important advice I can give you is don't try to do everything in that one day. Being that you have younger kids I would say that the Magic Kingdom is your first choice. After that would be up to your family. Some of the best fun about doing a Disney trip is getting together as a family and picking out what you want to see... and do. Our family used to do that for all of our Disney vacations.

The same thing goes for the ship. Remember, we will have 4 sea days so you will have plenty of time to meet all the characters and see all of the shows explore the beautiful Disney Magic and just have fun together.

My DW and I have done this exact itinerary twice before.....its our favorite....My DW loves CC and WDW and I love the 4 days at sea.

Any other questions..just ask!

Super excited to have this one on the books! This will be the 5th (gold qualifying) cruise for our family and we did the same trip last year (4-Nov 2017) so hopefully we can be helpful.

We are a DH&DW from NJ sailing with our son who will be 9 and daughter will be 6.

We're from NJ and plan to see a lot of NJ people on this ship. The NJEA convention is this week and *lots* of schools are closed for the week or have a short week. It is a good chance to sneak the kids out for Disney.

If you are sailing with us, hit that reply and say hello!

Hi all, we just got back this week from this same cruise. So many people from NJ, NY, and PA on board. We rebooked onboard for the same dates and the same stateroom. :goodvibes This 2019 cruise will be our first cruise as a Gold Castaway Club Member too.

It is myself, DH,and DS(will be 9)

[holding for Fish Extender info]

Who's interested?

I am interested in joining the Fish Exchange. :thumbsup2

Stateroom# 6583
Myself - Loves Mickey & Ariel
DH - Loves Stitch
DS(9) - Loves Mickey, Roblox, and Minecraft

Last edited:
I just signed ups for this cruise! It's our first time cruising as gold and out of NYC. It will my DH, DS(14) & me...we are from the Jersey Shore!

Just stopping in to say “hi”! We booked our cruise a few weeks ago & I’m super excited. There will be 6 of us traveling (me, DH, our 3 kids - ages 9,7,& 4 - and my mom). For those of you who have sailed this itinerary, I was wondering if there are any holiday decorations up yet (on the ship or Castaway Cay). Jersey week seems to fall right inbetween the Halloween & Christmas cruises so I was wondering if there’s any change over like there is on land. Thanks in advance for any info!

Just stopping in to say “hi”! We booked our cruise a few weeks ago & I’m super excited. There will be 6 of us traveling (me, DH, our 3 kids - ages 9,7,& 4 - and my mom). For those of you who have sailed this itinerary, I was wondering if there are any holiday decorations up yet (on the ship or Castaway Cay). Jersey week seems to fall right inbetween the Halloween & Christmas cruises so I was wondering if there’s any change over like there is on land. Thanks in advance for any info!
From what I understand from another group, the change over happens on the Port Canaveral day.

When you get on the ship it is all decorated for Halloween. When we have our Port Canaveral day they change it over to Christmas. It was nice to see the tree and every thing done in Christmas when we reboarded after our day at the parks.

Has anyone sailed this itinerary before? I'm wondering if we'd make it to the Magic Kingdom in time for a 10 AM tour?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!