Disney Magic November 3, 2019 7-night Bahamian from NYC

MarleneP

Mouseketeer
This may be a stupid question, but is a ticket to Disney included in this cruise? For the Port Canaveral day I see the option to pick the complimentary shuttles to the parks, but would I need to buy a 1-day ticket separately?
One day hopper pass is included with 3 fast passes already loaded on to your card.

ArielRae

DIS Veteran (NJ)
This may be a stupid question, but is a ticket to Disney included in this cruise? For the Port Canaveral day I see the option to pick the complimentary shuttles to the parks, but would I need to buy a 1-day ticket separately?
When you check in for your cruise you will get your stateroom key and your WDW tickets will already be loaded onto that card for your day at the parks. You take your stateroom key to the parks and scan in with it to gain entry. Last year I copied the ticket number on the back into my Disney experience and was able to book 3 Fastpasses in addition to the 3 anytime Fastpasses they already have loaded onto the card. Also I recommend that you line up early the morning of the WDW day for the buses. The line gets really long and backed up.

Last edited:
  • Coach

Hockey is life...
    Yes! A park Hopper pass is included as well as free bus transportation to and from the parks. My DW and I have done this cruise twice before and Disney had also included 3 VIP Fast Passes per person.

Brooke Rothenberg

Earning My Ears
    This thread for a cruise is the most dead I have ever been apart of. I even have tried to get the original poster to respond even PMing them and never received a response. Is everyone just over in a Facebook group talking?

So far for the Fish Exchange it looks like we have these people wishing to join.
    Anyone else interested in joining. I can organize the FE if the original poster doesn't return.

Fish Exchange group:
    ArielRae
    Dizly
    2015Cruiser
    Brooke Rothenburg

Not participating in FE so far:
    VitaminCmama
    thepak72
    Coach
    MarleneP
    DVC_Princess
    I think we’re just going to do the FE Group from the FB Page. She’s very well organized.

• ArielRae

DIS Veteran (NJ)
    The Facebook FE groups have been released.
    We joined a Full Cabin FE group.
    Anyone in the Mickey group with us? ::MickeyMo

We have our FE gifts ready to go.
    We plan on delivering the day after our WDW day when the ship is all decked out for Christmas. :santa:🎄

EC831050-B970-4ED9-A6FF-B940565B1CB8.jpeg

Last edited:

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES