Disney Magic November 10th, 2019 Very MerryTime Cruise

pixiehallow

Tinker Fairy
Disney Dream January 22, 2018 - 4 Day Bahama Cruise

Whoo Hoo :cool1:
We're going on a Disney Very MerryTime Cruise!

As you can tell I am excited to be sailing on the Magic.
How about you?
Who else is sailing with us?

Disney Magic November 10th, 2019 Roll Call

Pixiehallow

I look forward to meeting y'all!

~Tink~

I am going to reserve the next 4 posts for group planning. This will be where we can keep the FE list, meet and greets, and possible group excursions.

:earboy2: Let's get planning!! :earboy2:

November 10th, 2019 - 5-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from New York to San Juan [New York, Antigua, San Juan

:wave2:Hi
We are planning on booking this cruise when we are on the he Magic in a few weeks. Very excited for this itinerary, we are planning on spending some time in Puerto Rico post cruise. This will be our 8th Disney cruise.

Thanks. Once I return I am sure I will be anxious to start planning this one. I am a bit nervous about sailing out of NY, we will see how it goes

We were deciding between this cruise and the one to Canada. The cast members on the Magic last week steered us away from the Canada cruise. They said it was very cold and rainy. I could deal with cold, but rainy- not so much. Not to mention the price on this cruise was incredible!

Well we are excited to have you planning with us. And I agree with the dry part, but I need the warmth too!

~Tink~

Hello families ❤️❤️ We just came back from our first Disney Cruise. We went on the Dream Merrytime Cruise. We loved it so much that we JUST booked this trip! I definitely want to do F.E exchange. Also is there a Facebook group yet? I was part of our other Facebook group for our last cruise. Hope to here from you soon

Hello families ❤️❤️ We just came back from our first Disney Cruise. We went on the Dream Merrytime Cruise. We loved it so much that we JUST booked this trip! I definitely want to do F.E exchange. Also is there a Facebook group yet? I was part of our other Facebook group for our last cruise. Hope to here from you soon
Welcome aboard Jennifer.
:welcome::welcome::welcome:.
As you can see we are a small group at this time, and probably not enough to guarantee a worthy FE.
I have groups of this size explode to have 20 - 25 page in fewer days left (starting in Jan. sailing in October). We ended up with 5 full FE groups and several smaller groups. There is no telling. I do know of another but it is small as well. If you would like to set up and over see an FE, I do have the question sheet, and the spread sheet that I could share with you. Sadly, when I started this page, I had to promise my husband that I would not oversee the full organizing of the FE. I don't mind keeping the post above up to date. missyp (our other member) is a veteran, she may be interested in hosting the FE. You would have to ask.
Oh, I am guessing on your first cruise, you missed the warning. Disney Cruises are ADDICTIVE!!!!
I look forward to planning with you. Check out my Monday Forget Me Not's in just a little while. I will be posting every Monday with little tidbits to help everyone get ready. They are fun, and I have even had a veteran or 2 tell me they found a few helpful tips.

~Tink~

we were warned BUT I didn’t believe it was possible to get hooked on such a pricey cruise. Here I am though I want to go on every ship before 2021. In 2021 they have the NEW ships rolling out each year So three more trips as soon as each roll outOn my last cruise I actually put together two group LAST minute . This time I wanted to have TIME to get everything. I didn’t have anything as far as a question sheet nor did I have a spread sheet. It definitely seems helpful. There are other platforms for this group? I thought this was the only group online. I’m sure more people will join here as we get a little closer. Thank you !!

Last edited:
Jennifer,
I just sent you a message. Let me know when you get it. I am excited to see someone with such excitement. I love travel. I love to plan, and talk, and, and, and. I will be packed in July. Crazy, but that is me. I am going to get the Forget Me Not posted and we can get to chatting after that.
~Tink~

Happy Monday Everyone! Going forward (as long as I can remember) I will be making fun informative posts. I like to call them
Monday Forget Me Not's
They will be filled with lots of little (sometimes big) things that you will want to make sure that you don't forget when you are packing and prepping for your trip. You may be saying to your self "Tink, We are still 43 Mondays from the cruise (and yes, each week I will remind you how many weeks are left until we set sail)". Some of the items on the list need to be taken care of in advance, so I want to give you advanced warning. Or, like today, some are just light-hearted. This post is also a blog post on my home school page, and I could not resist the combination of counting down and the Disney cruise to get our Forget Me Not's started.
So, here we go.
43 Monday's until our cruise. (and if you would like to see the star of this tale (tail) just let me know).
Let me start by apologizing for the length. :bitelip:
I found this when we got to the school closet during one of our latest down sizing efforts! It is so cute, I had to share.
You will need a little bit of back ground though.
*Our cat's name is Freaky.
and *In 1st or 2nd grade our oldest son chose to write 'Freaky Tales' (his take on life through the eyes of our cat) for his daily journal time. I have attached pics at the end.
So, here are 4 days in the life of Freaky.

-Day 1: After a year of waiting, I am finally on the Disney Boat. Once on I discovered that I can eat and sleep all I wanted. ~Freaky~ (insert paw print)

-Day 2: Today I have learned about the largest mouse in the world. 'MICKEY'. Throughout the day, I have searched for the mouse, but I had no luck.
GAME ON Mickey! ~Freaky~ (paw print)

-Day 3: Today the mouse kept hiding. Through out the day I kept seeing a ship that lurked in the waters. Is it a Pirate Ship? ~Freaky~ (paw print)

-Day 4: Today was exciting. Pirates boarded the ship and captured the mouse. I soon found out that the pirates were Rats (mmm). Therefore it was easy to scare them off. I saved (dinner - this had a line through it) the mouse and became a hero. ~Freaky~ (paw print)
267861-95a66844ff96edc2757055d6c45fa540.jpg
267862-e20a0f4bf112074f6ed440daf4ec6522.jpg

It was soooooo cute, I had to share.

Tink

Checking back in here, I was busy with the holidays.
Welcome Jennifer! Sounds like you are officially hooked. Expensive habit you are taking on .
Our obsession has lasted longer than our kids they loved it when they were younger and made many friends who they still keep in touch with but they wanted to do other types of vacations and did get tired of the repetition. Our now 16 and 20 year olds no longer cruise with us, just hubby and I, so now we do 2 vacations a year one Disney cruise without them and one non Disney cruise with them.

Last edited:
Checking back in here, I was busy with the holidays.
Welcome Jennifer! Sounds like you are officially hooked. Expensive habit you are taking on .
Our obsession has lasted longer than our kids they loved it when they were younger and made many friends who they still keep in touch with but they wanted to do other types of vacations and did get tired of the repetition. Our now 16 and 20 year olds no longer cruise with us, just hubby and I, so now we do 2 vacations a year one Disney cruise without them and one non Disney cruise with them.
My youngest (the one heading to college) is asking for me to start planning cruises over college break. The older one has said once he has built up enough time to be taking vacations, just give him ample notice (which if we book on board that would be 18 months!) and he wants to be included on the cruise vacation planning. I have tried to make barters and deals so that I can get back to the parks, but nothing is good enough to take the place of Disney Cruise FOOD!!!!:cake::stir::mickeybar:drinking1 Plus the special Indian food treat.
With the boys grown, I will/should finally get the occasional couples trip to the worlds.
~Tlink~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!